Please delete

Dino Griffin Jr....
roll.gif

^^ thats the only one I scammed .. lol .. out of a Retro Card .. My bad dude .. I keep forgetting you on the real .. I was thinking about your card thisweekend when I was selling some J's .. I was thinking I just pull another of my V's and send it to you .. [email protected] email me your addy man.. whats this now over a year already .. lol

Well he bought the V you see on his Avatar and I had included in the description that everything was included. Well, when he received the kicks everything wasas describe but the retro card which I guess fell inside the closet when I was moving all my kicks to storage ..

I couldn't find it for a while then I got banned .. during the time I was band I found it and when they unbanned me he actually saw my name and hit me upabout it again .. when I went to look for it I misplaced the card again .. so now I see him and I actually want to get him his retro card even if I have totake it from one of my pairs .. lol

besides that nothing .. this weekend I sold VII XXI and VI and all went smoothly and they received their pairs in 2 days and 1 picked it up ...

Sorry if it wasnt as exited as you thought it was going to be .. lol

P.S. I just want to make sure he is happy with his purchase even if its a coupld of years later .. lol

Back
Top Bottom