Please Don't Call Me African-American....Im BLACK

I don't know about my fellow NikeTalk black brethren...but I hate filling out applications, and when other races refer to us as "African-Americans". Its like they trying way to hard to be politically correct. I consider myself and all of my "black" friends who aren't first generation Americans: BLACK.

I have never been to Africa, and neither has anyone in my family for the past four generations.

Your feelings??

I don't know about my fellow NikeTalk black brethren...but I hate filling out applications, and when other races refer to us as "African-Americans". Its like they trying way to hard to be politically correct. I consider myself and all of my "black" friends who aren't first generation Americans: BLACK.

I have never been to Africa, and neither has anyone in my family for the past four generations.

Your feelings??

i think you are looking too deep into it....its really not that big a deal....then again im not african-american...so...

i think you are looking too deep into it....its really not that big a deal....then again im not african-american...so...

Demi_Lovato_Here_We_Go_Again.jpg

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Your feelings??
Who cares? I'm Nigerian African Californian American Mexican if that matters.

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Your feelings??
Who cares? I'm Nigerian African Californian American Mexican if that matters.

Black/African American/ Nigerian American works for me....I aint picky.

Ironic, how African Americans complain about their culture and roots being stripped from them....yet insist on taking measures like this to erase all traces of their origins.

Back
Top Bottom