Please guys Need an honest opinon on this website

Originally Posted by youngj24

http://kicksole.com/ Is this website fake b grades or authentic i recently purchases black cements and flints from them are they legit of fake??

There's a good chance that your going to get B grades /early release pairs I bought cements from them and they were completely different from the pair I got from finishline so I got a refund , also his communication is garbage and you'll likely wait a month or more before you get your sneakers, sorry for the bad news my dude

agreed just got in my bred 4's 2012 with a friend. size 8 and he got size 9. both had flaws. for starters my box is all messed up. to me it isnt too important. but it still hurt to see such a lovely box looking like they went and got it out of nikes trash barrel. i mean the damage is irevesible. secondly both pairs had the tongue deformations. mine were a bit slanted so that when you pull the tongue the flight patch is off tilt. my bud's were bad. he got one shoe that looked like they had taken a bite off of the top of the tongue. the other was also off center. third my shoe had some glue issues around the midsole and a little extra red paint where the midsole meets the toe box on the front of the shoe. Now that being said i dont believe they are fake rather b-grades. they have too much attention to detail. many may not know but all the fours or this year have a 'TWENTYTWELVE' pressed on the side of the tongue that is closest to the outside of the shoe. the have the heel bump on them which is also an easy tell of a fake. although my friend's pair has some pretty big flaws mines are ok. not too bad. by the way this was my first early release sneaker. would i do it again 3 months in advanced? Not worth the 300.00$. will i buy early 3 weeks early? i imagine i will. maybe i will get a better quality.

unauthorized pairs. in between legit and fake IMO. IN MY OPINION.
this has become a huge thing in the sneaker community lately. i see these types of sites popping up a lot lately. i see people on IG with "early release" shoes and i would like to know their source for these shoes.
i don't waste my time with these and I suggest others don't unless they have a credible, reputable source. there is a reason why most all of the early releases have minor defects and flaws, some with no original box, some have even recorded really weird glue smells as well.
once again, shoes are claimed to be made with real materials, but not made along with the production of authentic pairs.

as for that website they have the formula for "unauthorized" pairs

bunch of stock photos of shoes that are authentic in the sense that these shoes are legit colorways, but some of the shoes they offer barely have surfaced as shoes that are going to release, so how do they get these shoes before sites like niketalk even get a chance to get detailed photos? doesn't add up.

full size run of RA 13s? come on, not likely, and once again, stock photo, ask around. this shoe was a major contributor to the whole controversy of unauthorized pairs, i'm sure he just has high grade fakes.

not saying all the shoes are fake or unauthorized, but these sites play games and make it seem like they got all legit pairs, and i'm not buying it.

plus dude sounds like a total d bag in that jordan xi review :stoneface: get off your high horse please..

just watch out for sites and sellers like this is all i'm trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom