Please Help! 2010 Cool Grey XI Legit Check. Thanks

Bought these off of eBay and I'm not sure about whether or not these are real. The quality seems good, but some things about the shoe make me wonder if they are real. Here are some images:
flickr set

5333419968_240c28c4dc_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44860152@N05/sets/72157625768999484/

Thanks in advance!

from your one picture they look legit
the cool greys had terrible quality so im sure some fakes look the same if not better
but these look real

from your one picture they look legit
the cool greys had terrible quality so im sure some fakes look the same if not better
but these look real

I posted a link to more images on flickr, do you think you could help me out by taking at a look at those also? Thanks

I posted a link to more images on flickr, do you think you could help me out by taking at a look at those also? Thanks

They are legit. Just bad stitching on the Jumpman Jordan tag. Lots of people have this issue.

They are legit. Just bad stitching on the Jumpman Jordan tag. Lots of people have this issue.

Legit! Tag at 3rd lace and proper form. Mines had a little stitching issue as well and I got mines from NikeTown Atl at midnight of the release day.

Legit! Tag at 3rd lace and proper form. Mines had a little stitching issue as well and I got mines from NikeTown Atl at midnight of the release day.

Back
Top Bottom