Please Help Family L.C. on all this guys listings. He robbed my friend. Pumping fakes like crazy

http://www.ebay.com/usr/dalloh55

My cousin messaged him, he threatened to report him for harassment. Getting fam for $200+ selling fake shoes to people. Maybe it's me..please check his listings, look at all his feedback/sales. This is soo wrong. I just wanna smash people that pull this crap. If he didn't threaten me, I would buy a pair and rock his whole world.

How do you know they are fake? Also eBay has a great dispute center and paypal also contact them if you would like to dispute 95% of the time buyer wins the dispute and gets refund as long as you return the item

How do you know they are fake? Also eBay has a great dispute center and paypal also contact them if you would like to dispute 95% of the time buyer wins the dispute and gets refund as long as you return the item

How do I know? Have you seen the things? Also he "ships without box to save on shipping"

Now that you actually posted pictures to see the shoes yes they are fake the black portion is way to shiny. Like I said report to eBay about the issue it may take 3 weeks but your cousin will get his money back. If the post says replica or does not say authentic then he is screwed how much did he pay for them?

Back
Top Bottom