Please Help Jordan DB4 Legit check!

Sorry to say Fake Bro, I was also sold a Fake pair , I didn't do enough Home Work before I bought them.

Key things to look for are : Hair on Isaiah should from Thin to Thick on both shoes , Lining on the tongue should overlap, also the superman logo edges should be really close to the stitching on the patch. some one correct me if I am wrong but I also heard the arrows are scattered around ..

Try and get your Money Back ..

Yah I had the same predicament. Bought 2 pairs from ebay both fake. Did a little investigation before buying another pair . Finally got one that is legit.

I hope I get my hands a Legit Pair soon, when I bought mine off a guy on Craigslist he was asking $400 obo saying he needed the $ , so I talked him down to $325 but he flaked when we were suppose to meet, hit me up the next day n talked him down to $300. Took them to a spot in LA called RIF to verify they were legit n they broke the BAD NEWS to me .. FAKE , I was pissed off, tried calling the guy n never answered .

Nah, it was a size 10 . I don't even know what to do with them, they look close to Real .but I dnt wanna be rocking Fake J's ...

Back
Top Bottom