Please help legit check on store in Troy, AL

So a guy in my local group told me he could get Jordan stuff from a store in Troy, Alabama. When I asked what was the name of the store he said it was just a small store who sells sport stuff without a website or name. The thing is that they sell stuff at retail and recent releases like Military 4s, Bred 4s, Fire Red 4s, Chicago 1s,... have full size run or almost full sizes. They even have some Breds 11s in some men sizes. I do not live in the States so I don't know how this works but I'm afraid they could be some fakes or b-grades. Here are some pictures he took can you guys tell if it's legit ? Thanks.

Thats a ******* sports and yes theyre real. Reason being they have releases still is because in small towns, not all ******* get Jordans, so people dont think to check em out

Last edited:
Thats a ******* sports and yes theyre real. Reason being they have releases still is because in small towns, not all ******* get Jordans, so people dont think to check em out
thanks alot. But why do the shop still take in bunches of stock that people are not going to get ? 

The people in the bigger offices above the store managers head say what store gets what and how many. Eventually corporate will call the store and have them ship whats left to other stores so theyll sell. Ive caught Js here because they sat so long and got a mark down! When i bought the concords in 2011 they had buy one get an orange tag 50% off, Metallic Black Vs were on sale for $99 orange tag

The people in the bigger offices above the store managers head say what store gets what and how many. Eventually corporate will call the store and have them ship whats left to other stores so theyll sell. Ive caught Js here because they sat so long and got a mark down! When i bought the concords in 2011 they had buy one get an orange tag 50% off, Metallic Black Vs were on sale for $99 orange tag
appreciate it man. Now I can rely on this dude on some Js without queuing or having a hard time ordering online

I do the same thing with the same store back home to. If I strike out here, I should be able to grab a pair from them, I just have to have my FAM ship them to me :frown:

I'm from Alabama and I know Troy ain't that small but it aint that big either but judging from a few of these pics they look legit.

Back
Top Bottom