PLEASE HELP ME ! NIKE AIR HUARACHE CHECK

I just got these,they are ID models,they look really nice but the sole feels really hard :frown: Thank you very much if anyone reply

IMG_20190508_015520.jpg
IMG_20190508_015529.jpg
IMG_20190508_015537.jpg
IMG_20190508_015556.jpg
IMG_20190508_015653.jpg
IMG_20190508_015800.jpg

First of all, Nike never did ID options like this. That should basically be enough to know.
Furthermore, google the style code and not a single legit source pops up, only countless sites selling fakes.

You probably bought them of 1 of those?

First of all, Nike never did ID options like this. That should basically be enough to know.
Furthermore, google the style code and not a single legit source pops up, only countless sites selling fakes.

You probably bought them of 1 of those?
I got them from a seller in my country,he said that he bought them in footlocker in canada.You cannot open canadian footlocker site from other countries(at least mine),but I used VPN and didn't find these shoes on the site.So you are 99% right about them being fake.Thank you a lot.

Not 99%, but 100% right on them being fake. I have no doubt at all.

Feedback doesn't necessarily mean anything. If he sells fakes but none of his customers know, they will most likely still be positive.
What's the name of the seller? On Ebay?

Not 99%, but 100% right on them being fake. I have no doubt at all.

Feedback doesn't necessarily mean anything. If he sells fakes but none of his customers know, they will most likely still be positive.
What's the name of the seller? On Ebay?
He is not on Ebay,it's more like serbian version of Ebay.How do you know that nike never released option like this,because he is still telling me that they are original(delusional man obviously).Tommorow we are going to nike official shop so they can tell him that these are fake.Sorry I'm bothering you so much,and thank you for your help.Much appreciate it.Have a nice day,month,year,life.

Show me the linkt to the serbian Ebay seller. Usually there will be a few more clues there.

Personally I would not expect too much from going to a Nike store, my experience is that people working there know very very little about what they sell. And a lot of other people on NT have that experience.

If you need more opinions, you might also want to post the pics in the official Huarache thread
https://niketalk.com/threads/huarac...us-2014-added-to-nike-id-january-2015.508611/
and see what other people think of them.

Show me the linkt to the serbian Ebay seller. Usually there will be a few more clues there.

Personally I would not expect too much from going to a Nike store, my experience is that people working there know very very little about what they sell. And a lot of other people on NT have that experience.

If you need more opinions, you might also want to post the pics in the official Huarache thread
https://niketalk.com/threads/huarac...us-2014-added-to-nike-id-january-2015.508611/
and see what other people think of them.
https://eksplozivnimodelitoronto.kp...078-kategorija.htm?action=search&data[page]=6

I posted in that thread too,thank you very much for helping me this much.

Just get your money back and stop wasting your time here. The employees at a Nike store as said before is a shot in the dark. Most of them know very little to be honest. As stated above feedback is also not fool proof... Let's say I buy from him knowing they're fake, I got " good fakes" so I'm satisfied, so I leave good feedback..I buy from him not knowing they are fake, I think I got a great deal, I leave good feedback..See how this is not a good determination of a seller being legit.

Here are the shoes for sale on fake sites, this is proof enough. https://www.cheapmass.net/nike-air-...-mens-womens-sport-running-shoes-p-11680.html

I personally think you should just ask him for a full refund, if he doesn't comply contact PP or your CC company.

Last edited:
Wow. Just wow. Has been some time since I've seen so many fake shoes together. Don't misunderstand me, every pair listed is fake. Anyone that knows a thing or 2 about sneakers knows. Trust me.

Give me 1 reason why I wouldn't tell you the truth about this. I can't think of any.
Give me 1 reason why the seller would lie to you. Hey, here's one: HE WANTS YOUR MONEY.

Wow. Just wow. Has been some time since I've seen so many fake shoes together. Don't misunderstand me, every pair listed is fake. Anyone that knows a thing or 2 about sneakers knows. Trust me.

Give me 1 reason why I wouldn't tell you the truth about this. I can't think of any.
Give me 1 reason why the seller would lie to you. Hey, here's one: HE WANTS YOUR MONEY.
I never said i dont trust you,as soon as you told me that they are fake I contacted the seller.No reason for you to lie.We visited nike shop together today because he was still convincing me that they are originals.Luxlily it wasnt shot in the dark,and I'm receiving my refund.Thank both of you on advices.Cheers :smile:

Back
Top Bottom