please help me out (have some fun wit this)

so there is this weird $%@ dude who keeps texting me and wont tell me who it is...
hes saying stuff like im stalking u, u drive a frontier, i love u and crave you.

and yes this is a guy. i just had ma fren call him and he was "sleeping"

is there anyway i can annoy the @$@% outta him..? i have his cell number.

do what u want with it and post bout it ya?
thanks niketalk

(619) 866-1266

hahah yesss thanks alot bro

and ya i do. he is forreal a weirdo...
if u call him and he doesnt pick up he has the wackest voice mail ever
he is such a poon no joke. im saying +%%# back like ima knife ur %%+%$#$! if u pull some +%%# or i find out who u are..and he says somthin like.. "whywould i care wat a loser like you would say.." hahahahha he talks like a 10 year old. im 17 for the record.

I called him with the ill ohsnaps voice and talked 2 him...I told him I was 'Mike from the bar the other day'...he musta recognized me cuz he startedtalkin bout my silk shirt that 'I' wore and how he enjoyed what 'we did' the night we came home, askin me if I ever got the nickels out, andhow good my big white *%+% tasted
sick.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
I'm just rollin with it (resisting the powerful urge 2 projectile vomit across the room), then he asks me 2come back over 2nite...and bring the trenchcoat, thong and strap-on...my hetero-senses would not let me continue with that so I just threw a couple names athim hung the hell up with the quickness...I feel like I need 2 boil my phone now...

^^^...are u joking me?? i need to know who this dude is...i dont appreciate this h0mo knowing me. i will seirously hit him with my truck when i find out who itis

LMAO @ i have to boil my phone now. sry bout that man thanks for helpin me out hahah

edit:...dude is crazy

Me:Ayo man, whats good with all these gay messages to my man JROD2008?..its not cool yo
HIM:your callin me gay if im bothering YOUR MAN dude you burned yourself
ME: "My man" is used as a term like my friend or homie...your the one with the gay messages
HIM: OK FOO why dont we juz stop this rite now now im tired.. no more ill erase his number and ALL YALL erase mine..koo
ME:You wack for those messages son..but its whatever
HIM: WHATEVER DOGG YOU REALLY WANNAN START $!%!...IF I COULD ONYLTELL U WHO IM IN ON THIS WITH YOU GUYS WOULD LAUGH BUT I CANT SO DROP BEFORE YOU STRARTSOMETHING YOU WONT BE ABLE TA FINISH
ME: What?..lol..I'm supposed to be scared of the dude that send wild random gay messages to another man?...yeah man..im scared...lol
HIM: holy $!%! your a f.. ...what +@$@% would say lol...twenty bucks says you guys are socials....

Wow...he tried 2 get real hood on you tho, but when I called you it was straight up happy hour...what's good with these homothugs runnin the streets?

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Wow...he tried 2 get real hood on you tho, but when I called you it was straight up happy hour...what's good with these homothugs runnin the streets?

laugh.gif
...word man..dudes crazy

I found dudes location on a directory. and texted him like like " ninja i know where you stay and you are dead"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me- stop being gay..
him- dman how many phones u have(he must think its the o.g poster)
me- i have 324764767676 and 3 phones...if u werent such a prick the world wouldnt b texting u and calling u and watching u and smelling you and.,..i like urhair...
roll.gif

him-tell jaron to stop being a sensitive !*+%% to get on with his life and to stop tryin to scare me with all theese numbers he cant deal with sheeeiit himself

edit- theres more

i told him to dye his hair sisqo status and move to niagra falls cuz he got dudes across 48 states lookin for him

^^

Are you sure you don't know him?? Or, do you want a bunch of people calling YOU but playing it off like it is someone else? o_0

LOLOLOL...lil !%$#-boi turned his phone off...I called his 'pimp service' again and left him a threatenin !*% message tellin him he betta watch hisback cuz he got Ns from all over the country who see a target on his dome...tole'eem he done $%$+%+ with the wrong folk this time and a whole bunchagangsta type isht
laugh.gif
...he prolly pissin his Hello Kitty bedsheets right now...NT is a powerful tool, I tells ya...

I hope you beat his lil milquetoast !*%...

Back
Top Bottom