please help me out (have some fun wit this)

r u freakin jokin me right now..think about that bro. why would i do that?

if ur not gona help me out or at least laugh about it dont even worry bout it. its obviously someone i know cause he knows my car.
if u want u can call me. thats def not me i dont sound like a little ##!*#

Do you know this ninja???

23m97h5.jpg

hhaha very nice. thanks for everyones help. nt is definitly the best tool out there for this type %!%!. i got all ur backs next time. il update everyone when ifigure this one out

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

LOLOLOL...lil !%$#-boi turned his phone off...I called his 'pimp service' again and left him a threatenin !*% message tellin him he betta watch his back cuz he got Ns from all over the country who see a target on his dome...tole'eem he done $%$+%+ with the wrong folk this time and a whole buncha gangsta type isht
laugh.gif
...he prolly pissin his Hello Kitty bedsheets right now...NT is a powerful tool, I tells ya...

I hope you beat his lil milquetoast !*%...

took it to another level yo...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

I found dudes location on a directory. and texted him like like " ninja i know where you stay and you are dead"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
thid dude must have a whole collection of #'s by now. Didanybody bother to *67 their #'s?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by MvP07

I found dudes location on a directory. and texted him like like " ninja i know where you stay and you are dead"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
thid dude must have a whole collection of #'s by now. Did anybody bother to *67 their #'s?

trust me man, based on how this dude speaks, hes not smart enough to do anything with the numbers

yall r wildn, should *67 them calls for those that didnt
threats arent a jokin matter

regaurdless i called blocked jus to hear how dumb his voicemail sounds

Back
Top Bottom