Please help me understand the meaning of a word.

debinder8

Banned
Dear to the individuals,
First of all, let me start off by wishing all of my colleagues a happy new year. I am a couple of days late but there is still time to celebratethis honor. Anyway, I have a dilema on my hands and feet. I am a big fan and supporter of the hip hop movement. For the most part, I understand all of the"slangology" involved within the genre of rap however, I do not comprehend the meaning of a specific word. This word has been used in a song byRaymond "Benzino" Benjamin entitled "Back on my GRIZZLY". What does GRIZZLY mean? Is he referring to grizzly bears or the VancouverGrizzless (AKA Memphis Grizzlies)? Thanks in advance. I hope this new year brings you great forecast.

Dear to the individuals,
First of all, let me start off by wishing all of my colleagues a happy new year. I am a couple of days late but there is still time to celebrate this honor. Anyway, I have a dilema on my hands and feet. I am a big fan and supporter of the hip hop movement. For the most part, I understand all of the "slangology" involved within the genre of rap however, I do not comprehend the meaning of a specific word. This word has been used in a song by Raymond "Benzino" Benjamin entitled "Back on my GRIZZLY". What does GRIZZLY mean? Is he referring to grizzly bears or the Vancouver Grizzless (AKA Memphis Grizzlies)? Thanks in advance. I hope this new year brings you great forecast.

No offense but are you foreign or something homeboy (slang for male)? You sound like Borat or something
laugh.gif

Mr. Hugebird, thanks for your clear, quick, efficient and to the point response to my dilema. Thank you very much. May the new year ball reach your apartmenton time for 2009.

Mr. B Smooth 202, I do not give out three things when I talk to individuals. 1. Race. 2. Age. 3. First name. So I am sorry, I cannot answer your question. Iapologize. Take care. May the water in your fridge be as fresh as poland's spring.

^ It comes from the term "ahki" which is Arabic for brother. The spelling could be a little off.

Where you been man, your posts were always unintentionally funny.
May the clouds never cover your hair...

Mr. B Smooth 202, I do not give out three things when I talk to individuals. 1. Race. 2. Age. 3. First name. So I am sorry, I cannot answer your question. I apologize. Take care. May the water in your fridge be as fresh as poland's spring.
He didn't ask your age, race or name. He asked if you are foreign particularly not from the US

smokin.gif

some quotes from dude in case they missed the S & T thread

May the ink in your pen never run dry.

I hope your milk is white like the clouds on a sunny day during the month of June.

may the soles of your shoes stay fresh forever.

May your coffee stay at the right temperature at all times.

may the exhaust in your kitchen stay clean and fresh.

I hope the flush in your toilet is clean as your mouth.

I hope your dreams are as vivid as the time when you went to the shopping mall with a couple of your freinds.

hope you have hopes as high as the celing of your apartment building, or cribs.

May your brain blossom and turn into a priceless object.

May your jacket comfort you for the grusome weather that might bury us back into the age of dinosaurs.

May the color of your iris be the same as the hair on your head.

may the glue in your stick stay useful as before.
roll.gif

On the real. If that really is his personality, I bet he makes a grip of money at his job, graduated from a prestigious university & comes from a twoparent home. I can't knock dude.

i think this dude is my new favorite NT'er

on a serious note, what's the origin of "herb"? OKP had a discussion like this and they came to the conclusion that it stemmed from some backupcenter for the Knicks in like the 80's who was named Herb and was garbage, but that sounds like a serious stretch...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

i think this dude is my new favorite NT'er

on a serious note, what's the origin of "herb"? OKP had a discussion like this and they came to the conclusion that it stemmed from some backup center for the Knicks in like the 80's who was named Herb and was garbage, but that sounds like a serious stretch...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Thats just a coincidence they got jokes. Herb wasn't that bad. good question I aint sure. I used to use it for
pimp.gif
then dudes started callin each other that in a negative way I assimilated butnever got it that much. It can sound bad but then sounds good in diff contexts
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

some quotes from dude in case they missed the S & T thread

May the ink in your pen never run dry.

I hope your milk is white like the clouds on a sunny day during the month of June.

may the soles of your shoes stay fresh forever.

May your coffee stay at the right temperature at all times.

may the exhaust in your kitchen stay clean and fresh.

I hope the flush in your toilet is clean as your mouth.

I hope your dreams are as vivid as the time when you went to the shopping mall with a couple of your freinds.

hope you have hopes as high as the celing of your apartment building, or cribs.

May your brain blossom and turn into a priceless object.

May your jacket comfort you for the grusome weather that might bury us back into the age of dinosaurs.

May the color of your iris be the same as the hair on your head.

may the glue in your stick stay useful as before.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom