PLEASE HELP: VOTING TAKES UNDER 1 MIN. VOTE FOR MY PICTURE

Sup NT
pimp.gif

I entered my first photo contest. I need help getting votes. The person with the most votes get some prizes, and if the judges choose my photo I get somereally nice photography gear. Heres how to vote.
Go to:http://sosd.nielsencontests.com/bin/Rate?image_id=1007000552
Click vote.
You will have to give an email address.
When you receive an email, follow the link.
Click vote.

Thanks a lot. Here is the picture.

PS: I made a post to get votes a couple months ago, but didn't get enough. The voting ends early September I think. Thanks
smile.gif

Why should I vote for a guy showing off his +%%? Shouldn't you be wearing Air Jordans if that's your screen name?

Don't be mad. I'm messing around.

too much work....i would vote if i just had to click something once and only once....

Originally Posted by jehims

too much work....i would vote if i just had to click something once and only once....
NTers are very lazy lol
laugh.gif
..so I don't think you'regonna get enough votes again

I just got you vote #70. If you P/S out the hoop, it'd look like you're diving into the ocean

repped! #71

ps. airjordanjack is good peoples! maybe you should ask over in Sneaker Showcase too, we know you 'round 'demparts.
laugh.gif

Thanks for everyone that voted.

VIIheaven - Its probably a good idea to put this in the sneaker showcase, maybe someone will actually recognize my name.
laugh.gif

JordanHead2 wrote:

Originally Posted by jehims

qft.

yea yea I understand. Thanks for the bump though I guess.
laugh.gif
Andhonestly, it probably would have taken the same amount of time to vote as it took to read through the replys, quote one, and post it.

Thank you very much to everyone that voted though. I really apprietiate your time.

Back
Top Bottom