please help, will REP. SHATTERED BACKBOARD 1s

1c3m4m 1c3m4m Look good, legit.

@niketalk33 Def good, as I said I was pretty much sold on the original pics. Even the high quality fakes have red flags and sell for 200+, price has nothing to do with authenticity. I've sold shoes for retail in the past if I didn't want them/ wanted to move them quickly. Enjoy! Great shoe, I have a pair I wear a couple times a week and one on ice for later.

Sorry so late..Yes all SBBs pictured are 100% Legit..Guys be careful with FEs comparisons as well, they are not fool proof by ANY means..The pic posted above from his site is useless if your looking at that green part he points out..THIS CAN EASILY be a flaw..NOW if you look at the actual TAG as a whole, the logos are actually different..PAY close attention to the E in NIKE...THIS is the tell, not where the tag is sewn as hes trying to point out. :smh:

These are 100% authentic like I stated before. I already seen the unauthorized version, their shatter glass inside the shoe is terrible. The broken glass isn't well defined like yours which is authentic. Your good fam

Last edited:
These are legit bro, I think seller is probably in need of money. Because of condition and time, I would assume these are legit not just from pics but because of what I see. Hope this helps

these run big to anyone else? size down  .5 or tts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom