Please Legit Check my 2013 Bred 1s!

^ OP, I'm sorry to have to tell you but I'm gonna have to agree. I don't need to see any pics further. These are fake. I can tell right away by the swoosh. I have a keen eye for that aspect of the shoe. The heel part also is too tall as well as the leather being too shiny. I know because I have these and analyzed them to the T..

shots of lacebag, size tag and sole will help. pretty sure these are GM.
It didn't come with the lacebag, he send me the shoes without the box too.  However, his listing had the OG box with the stamp inside of it, I seen it myself.

But, I'll post attach pix of the size tag for you!

^ OP, I'm sorry to have to tell you but I'm gonna have to agree. I don't need to see any pics further. These are fake. I can tell right away by the swoosh. I have a keen eye for that aspect of the shoe. The heel part also is too tall as well as the leather being too shiny. I know because I have these and analyzed them to the T..
I just added 2 more pix of the size tag too in someone's response to my thread if you could check it out as well. I just noticed that the production dates are different....damn

I just added more pix to my thread above. Do you think you could double check one last time bro?

Thank you!

wait you have 2 different production dates..and the 8/14 one is most commonly used by GM's..

Taking a second look at these the swoosh is the only thing that bothers me. Might just be because they're an 8.5. But I'm pretty sure the swooshes shouldn't look like that.

Taking a second look at these the swoosh is the only thing that bothers me. Might just be because they're an 8.5. But I'm pretty sure the swooshes shouldn't look like that.
he has 2 different pairs..the one with 8/14 is GM you can tell by the size of the font, and the other one has the correct sizing..something doesn't seem right.

Confirming that these are GM's. Soles are incorrect. Swooshes as I said are incorrect and the production tags are incorrect. They should have a thicker, white border around them.

USER]
just wondering are my soles correct

Yours are good to go. OP those bred 1's are not authentic..
My bad, but what does OP stand for? and the seller communicated with me and assures me that he purchased them from a House of Hoops in NYC...what do you think?

Confirming that these are GM's. Soles are incorrect. Swooshes as I said are incorrect and the production tags are incorrect. They should have a thicker, white border around them.
Thanks bro.  The only thing that I'm confused about is that he assures me that he purchased these from a House of Hoops in NYC.  I don't know that to think.  He sent me receipts and all.

Receipts can be from a different pair that are authentic. Those in the pics you posted are not authentic. Purchased from eBay? Hopefully with PayPal. OP stands for original poster.

Receipts can be from a different pair that are authentic. Those in the pics you posted are not authentic. Purchased from eBay? Hopefully with PayPal. OP stands for original poster.
Oh ok haha got it, OP - original poster.  But yeah, I did purchase via paypal so I should be good.  I just can't believe I gotta find myself another pair of Breds now.

Back
Top Bottom