PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Weak link in the sense that we're too dependent on his health. And it hasn't been in our favor.

Obviously our stats show that we win more games with him than without, but the stats also show we play more games without him than with.

I think that's remarkable.

Also, I'm not looking at cousin's scoring necessarily. I'm looking at his hyphy. He can be a tough center and stay healthy. Plus I'm just willing to gamble that he would appreciate being on a squad that's playing well. I think Oakland would show him hella love.

Weak link in the sense that we're too dependent on his health. And it hasn't been in our favor.

Obviously our stats show that we win more games with him than without, but the stats also show we play more games without him than with.

I think that's remarkable.

Also, I'm not looking at cousin's scoring necessarily. I'm looking at his hyphy. He can be a tough center and stay healthy. Plus I'm just willing to gamble that he would appreciate being on a squad that's playing well. I think Oakland would show him hella love.
He'd be a nice fit for the Warriors. His defense can improve and I'm sure that the coaching staff would train him to be a decent on defense.

I'd like to see the Warriors go for him once Bogut is gone.

Doesn't Cousins have a bad attitude too? We're not going to get much chemistry until he matures. Bogut is one of the most underrated centers in the league. I'd take Bogut over Cousins in NBA 2K15 draft on MY GM.

i dont think boogie could function on a team where he's the 2nd and or 3rd option on offense.

but i do wonder if he could right how attitude under a solid coaching staff

Doesn't Cousins have a bad attitude too? We're not going to get much chemistry until he matures. Bogut is one of the most underrated centers in the league. I'd take Bogut over Cousins in NBA 2K15 draft on MY GM.
He did. Watching Kings game from time to time, dude isn't the same hot head that he used to be. He's still emotional, but that strongly due to being on a terrible team owned by a guy who thinks he can get results after one game.
i dont think boogie could function on a team where he's the 2nd and or 3rd option on offense.

but i do wonder if he could right how attitude under a solid coaching staff
I think he could. Having an opportunity to play with players like Steph and Klay. He's going to get his plays called for him.

The one thing that I notice with Boogie is that once his defender gets under his skin, he has checked out mentally. Bogut has done a great job of that in the past couple years.

I think the Warriors need to make one more move to solidify the back up C position. Lee, Speights, Ezeli will not benefit the team in the playoffs.

To add to LMR, he's also played on team USA with Klay and Curry. They seemed to have gotten along well.

if we could somehow lure boogie or AD
pimp.gif

#pipedreams
Yeah, I don't think the organization has any chance for AD. That would be nice, though.

Ethan Strauss tweeted today that the Warriors plan on keeping Draymond. Hoping this is true.

Good win for the Warriors. I really though the Kings would put up a fight. But they disappeared half way through the 1st. Also, it looks like the bench players (Igoudala, Barbosa, and Livingston) are really coming into form. It was nice seeing Holliday get some run early, but I couldn't believe that he'd be able to outplay Barbosa all season long.

Tomorrow night against Dallas will be good. Can't wait.

If Holiday wants to get more burn, he needs to up that 33% 3-point percentage.

Barbosa gives the bench exactly what it needs.

our second unit increasing a thinning lead to begin the 4th quarter against their starters: :wow: man, i know barbosa is a liability on defense, but he gives that second unit so much more scoring to complement david lee

you could tell McElmore was determined to not let Klay embarrass them again this game, bruh came out with that meth head energy on defense to start the game. but what was up with Corbin keeping the kings' starters in with like 5:30 left in the game, down by 22?? my boy was getting anxious towards the tail end of the 3rd quarter when the kings were making their push, but i was telling him not to trip, fatigue is gonna work against the kings in the 4th...

our second unit increasing a thinning lead to begin the 4th quarter against their starters:
eek.gif
man, i know barbosa is a liability on defense, but he gives that second unit so much more scoring to complement david lee

you could tell McElmore was determined to not let Klay embarrass them again this game, bruh came out with that meth head energy on defense to start the game. but what was up with Corbin keeping the kings' starters in with like 5:30 left in the game, down by 22?? my boy was getting anxious towards the tail end of the 3rd quarter when the kings were making their push, but i was telling him not to trip, fatigue is gonna work against the kings in the 4th...
Corbin doesn't have a clue what he's doing with the roster. The Kings organization is crumbling, simply due to Vivek's demand for immediate results.

How do you have Quincy Miller play more minutes that Stauskas? Stauskas is supposed to be Klay 2.0!!!

Andre Iguodala have to stop shooting 3s, he makes me nervous. His shooting diminished pretty bad over the years. He should just stick to defense, and if he can get a dunk, dunk. Glad the Warriors can bounce back from being down 20 points though.

Andre Iguodala have to stop shooting 3s, he makes me nervous. His shooting diminished pretty bad over the years. He should just stick to defense, and if he can get a dunk, dunk. Glad the Warriors can bounce back from being down 20 points though.
I'd prefer him to shoot the three most of the time. I dread seeing him at the free throw line.

Barbosa is really coming alive. Good to see his jump shot is dropping. 

Solid win by the Warriors. But the slow starts need to end. Sure, I know their probably getting a little tired. But that slow start could have been an L.

I thought Steph was tryna show Monta up a little. Only had 4 assists. Fun to watch, of course.

Monta still dat dude doe.

Back
Top Bottom