PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Thensize aint the issue its the execution on the offensive end and lack of defense

Also its game 3 man crowd is hype all we need to do is win 1 game on the road. To early to panic. Teams make rins in the playoffs

Last edited:
Second straight game Bogut getting abused by Zbo or Gasol. If he is not going to give us anything defensively we are ******. Also, I do not know how long Kerr can go with a lineup with 4 bench players with 1 starter to start a quarter. They are looking like last year's bench right now.

Last edited:
No need to foul them, just double and play good rotation D forcing Allen's mid range to win it for them

How do the refs not see Curry getting held every play but call a foul for Memphis when there is slight contact.

I cant believe I am about to say this.....

But at this point I would rather see David Lee out there than Draymond. See if he can give us a quick spark on offense to close out this game. Draymond has been a turnstyle on defense tonight. He cant catch a pass. And when he does catch the pass, he is missing the shot.

Seriously. I dont know how many players we are going to try to have him guard. Whoever he switches to, scores. Lee couldnt possibly be any worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom