PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

i remember jerry rice and chris gatling visiting my middle school doing some "no smoking" campain and were signing autographs. all the kids lined up for jerry rice and i ended up with gatlings autograph
laugh.gif

think i tossed it away a week later
roll.gif

:stoneface:  . The same look I had when DeMarcus Nelson took me baseline and dunked on me twice in high school. :rofl: :rofl:

Demarcus Nelson, Kasey Hill and Paul Harris were perfect examples of guys just being more physically developed at a early age. Demarcus wasn't a great jump shooter or have a strong handle , but scored like crazy.

just goes to show you how making the right pick in the draft (especially top 10) can change the fortunes of your franchise forever!

I mean seriously, Steph was sandwiched in between Johnny Flynn and Jordan Hill!

Dland - I find myself in a similar predicament as you.

I have to fly out on Sunday Game 5 to Chicago on VA luckily...let me know how it goes for you.

I really think you guys should be good with the ABC app. Just make sure to have your login info for your cable provider and you're good to go.

Last edited:
I do that at home, I'm not too worried about it being on that platform, I'm more concerned that the bandwidth need will limit me.

Dland - I find myself in a similar predicament as you.

I have to fly out on Sunday Game 5 to Chicago on VA luckily...let me know how it goes for you.
I will.  Super nervous that I wont be able to see the game.  Hopefully VA's wifi is strong enough.  I'll keep you posted.

MY FELLOW WARRIORS

LET US DON OUR WARRIOR BATTLE ARMOR

LET US CONQUER PLANETS

LET THE PRINCE OF ALL WARRIORS, STEPHEN, FIND HIS PLACE IN HISTORY

AS THE LEGENDARY SUPER WARRIOR GOD

FOR KING CURRY AND THE LEGACY OF ALL FUTURE GENERATIONS OF WARRIORS

LETS GO DUBS...SO EXCITED

If the hat is even being sold in the arena, I can imagine if being like this when the doors open

you have got to be kidding me. my landlord just texted me saying maintenance guy knocked out the power in the building. only apt affected was mine and the office :smh:
now i got to find a spot to watch this :lol:

you have got to be kidding me. my landlord just texted me saying maintenance guy knocked out the power in the building. only apt affected was mine and the office
mean.gif

now i got to find a spot to watch this
laugh.gif
Fuuuuuu

Grab a buddy and head to the bar =)

Tony Farmer, Todd Fuller, Vincent Askins, Tyrone Hill, Kevin Willis, Terry Cummings, Chris Mills, Kelenna Azubuike, Paul MacPherson, Bill Curley, Cherokee Parks, Jamal Sampson, Bobby Sura, Jiri Welsch, Patrick O'Bryant, Charles Jenkins, Erick Dampier, Mark Price, Brian Cardinal, Chris Porter, Devean George....

The list goes on, my friends.

No bimbo coles felton spencer vontego cummings? Manute bole ronny siekaly this is fun lol dropping names. On bart now hella juiced and nervous.

Always thought i was gonna have to fly somewhere to witness nba finals mever thought the warriors would see a cioference finals in my lifetime

Sit down Barbosa. Turnover, turnover, forced layup right when we built quick momentum to start the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom