PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I was on fanatics with 1 min left haha got a hat and some shirts...

Man I can't believe we did it...
Now I can fly out to the DR in peace tomorrow morning

I learned from my mistake with the Finals hats and had my notebook on my lap on all the sites. I don't think there was a limit, I hate all the damn resellers.

Hey i tried to help out bc i knew guys in here wanted em. I grabbed 2 and some shirts

WE DID IT. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE THREAD REGUALRS DURING THE DOWN YEARS

JUMPMAN :pimp:

I'm ON CLOUD 9 right NOW

Espn kinda pissing me off like man we was the best team all year and leople still doubt the greatness of this team. Kyrie and love would have made it interesting but i stoll think we take it with them present.

That style they were playing with wudnt have happened.

Espn with all this lebron sympathy wheres the love for the dubs crazy

Espn kinda pissing me off like man we was the best team all year and leople still doubt the greatness of this team. Kyrie and love would have made it interesting but i stoll think we take it with them present.

That style they were playing with wudnt have happened.

Espn with all this lebron sympathy wheres the love for the dubs crazy
Not even gonna bother me...We champs.

If Klay and Iggy or someone along those lines were out instead of Love/Kyrie I still wouldn't give a **** what people said and would celebrate my *** off.

you guys shouldn't even think that way.

Warriors are the NBA CHAMPIONS and there is nothing anyone can say about it.

So now get the **** off NT and go party

If Klay and Iggy or someone along those lines were out instead of Love/Kyrie I still wouldn't give a **** what people said and would celebrate my *** off.

you guys shouldn't even think that way.

Warriors are the NBA CHAMPIONS and there is nothing anyone can say about it.

So now get the **** off NT and go party
'Preciate it fam. Hell of a fight ya'll put up.

I think even if they had Love and Kyrie, the Warriors would still manage to find a way to beat the Cavs. Warriors defense is too good. To beat the Cavs at home twice is already significant enough to say they're that good. This was a well deserved victory for the Warriors. Not to mention the competitive Western conference and still getting the highest record of the season at 67-15.

They want to still cater to Lebron because he's basically the face of the NBA at this era.

BTW Glad to be able to cop that Championship GSW grey dope snapback. Used the 10% off email alert coupon too. Thanks to the person who sent that link.

Last edited:
The amount of ignorance is crazy. People arguing that LeBron, on a losing team, was more valuable than a guy that turned the series around for the Warriors...
I hate to do it, but even Wilbon and Steven A :smile:rolleyes) said that they spoke with multiple former champs that said a player on a losing team shouldn't win.

Congrats guys. Gotta feel great after supporting a crap team for so long. Very happy the Warriors. 
pimp.gif

Got me 3 of those Championship hats..had the windows open on NBA store on 2 minutes left of the game. Parade on friday...gunshots...gunshots...and more unnecessary gunshots. Lets be safe out there. Yee!

Last edited:
Viewing party was so live, what an amazing end to this journey. Now that's one less thing to stress me out this summer :lol:

Never in my dreams, I'd think this day would happen. Now that its here, I have no idea what to do with myself 
laugh.gif

Congrats fellas! Dubs on top, crazy. Just crazy! 
pimp.gif

Yeah so damn surreal now, didn't want to leave downtown SF but, have to work tomorrow. Can't make the parade either on Friday because I'm flying out Thursday night, which sucks. Hope ya'll have fun though and I'm happy Oakland is getting some shine.

2mdi8u9.jpg

Went to DicksSporting Goods in Daly City. Got there with 30 seconds left.

@Luong1209 - had to get one for Anthony

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom