Please lock this one up mods

man some dudes were blinded by that 10-6 season last year. Opening game vs. Jax our secondary already looked terrible, Sproles had to save us that day. Week 2 we're lucky that BB doesn't get called for a penalty on T.Y. for the Jenk INT. We clearly couldn't finish the game at San Fran. We got shut down by SEA at home even when we were murked out with the all blacks with Sanchez(whom of which some of you guys are clamoring for atm). Foles couldn't hit anyone open down the seam whenever we ran 4 verts(he made some, but missed most). 
As much as it pains me to say, a lot of people are right regarding the fact that we haven't really won any games against any teams worth mentioning.  That Colts win, was probably our best win (As far as competition quality goes) and you can definitely argue that we didn't even deserve it
mean.gif
.  I still have a glimmer of hope that this team can be better than what we're currently seeing.

Sounds life some dudes would rather have just given Andy Reid a lifetime coaching card

these are the same dudes who were also angry at how andy couldn't draft talent at the LB'er position, how he never made adjustments, didn't run enough(not NTers just the fanbase in general)

andy did a helluva job during his tenure here, but it was time for a change, as he and Lurie both admitted

On tyrod taylor

"How did he end up in Buffalo? He left Baltimore because he wanted to compete to be a starter, though the Ravens valued him as a backup.

One place he wanted to go, which featured an offense deemed perfect for him, was the Eagles. He asked the Eagles to consider him. However, they did not, eventually signing Tim Tebow instead."

BRUHHHHHH IM SO HEATED

:x :x hy Eagles why??? :smh:
We aint even keep Tebow either which it makes it that much dumber smh

these are the same dudes who were also angry at how andy couldn't draft talent at the LB'er position, how he never made adjustments, didn't run enough(not NTers just the fanbase in general)

andy did a helluva job during his tenure here, but it was time for a change, as he and Lurie both admitted

for real, glass always half empty type dudes

until we get a QB, Im not burying anyone.. especially chip
Didn't he trade for Bradford?
and what options did we have.. if Bradford worked, we have the next brees..

it didn't work.. it was a gamble

I blame billy davis because we have players on the roster who just aren't being used.. and he hasn't changed things up in the secondary to help guys out.. the front line and a couple of the LBs have made him look better than he is

I didn't like the Bradford move at the time.. and hoped that rumor about another team offering a 1st was true and we could move him on..

but I get the thought process behind it.. and im sure shurmur was in chip's ear

Last edited:
the moves that chip made that bothered me:

1) the desean move.. because I think/thought we could at least get something for him and we got the ability to decide where he went

2) the Bradford trade.. as stated above, I understand why he did it.. but even if Bradford made it through the season and had a good year,  I would still be scared about him long term

3) demarco.. just not a fan of signing RBs to serious money.. you draft RBs after the 1st

that's it

Yall need to calm down. Few people here have it out for chip as much as I do, but its been 4 games, if we had a kicker we're 2 and 2 at worst and tied for first in the division. Our defense has been great, if the offense can just get their **** together and string together some drives (not even scoring drives, just drives that get some yards and keep our defense off the field) I think we'll be fine. Hopefully chip makes the adjustment and starts slowing it down a bit ( :lol: )

If we lose next week I want an all out tank fest for goff. Hire the 76ers coach to replace chip

58/702 last year while spliting time with Celek

None of our receivers have stats this year ..what more would ask for from a 3rd year TE ..you expecting Gronk numbers ?

Ertz still might have broken out like we expect but he is HARDLY a wasted pick

like my new avy fellas?

Last edited:
Ertz still might have broken out like we expect but he is HARDLY a wasted pick

like my new avy fellas?
Avi is hilarious lol this year reminds me of the first few years under Reid. Offense was inconsistent but the D was definitely SB legit.

Regarding Ertz, we still don't use him properly. He has the talent to be better than Graham as an overall TE 

^ just saw this quote: "We're 1-3," Johnson said. "We ain't got nobody else."

I don't mind it. Gotta give me reps for his position next year (if JP continues to decline this dramatically)

Back
Top Bottom