Please lock this one up mods

Have they said anything about raji?

If we signed him.. And chris Clemons (the safety)

Then we can go into the draft and draft either a cb or OLB in the first and possibly move up for our guy.. And Evans is just a great fit for what chip wants out of WRs..

No point over thinking it since we met with manziel too.. Just doing due diligence.. But he could be a guy we would have to seriously consider if desean decides to act up or we get a great offer come draft time

For two 5ths. He turns 31 in June and RBs usually hit the wall at 30.

Let's hope still he still has something left in the tank.
it was only one 5th, we had two
Whoops. I read that wrong.
grin.gif

:smokin love the sproles pick up, a legit return man and a great backup/ someone we can throw in slot. Want vick to resign just for all that speed on the field :lol:

We just scooped a CB Nolan Carroll from Miami, is he decent?
Special teams ace Chris migos , safety from Seattle
Texans LB ( special teams ace too )Bryan braman

Do not know much about these players... Any insight?

I like the Jenkins, sproles pic ups.

Last edited:
Does this make Bryce Brown expendable? Him and Brandon for a 2nd.
nerd.gif
i think we might try to trade brown.. and im pretty sure we try to move graham

maybe andy can throw something our way since he basically ran out of RBs against the colts

I really think Bryce could cook in a featured role but with the addition of Sproles he definitely may be the odd man out. Our offense is about to do some serious damage next year though. Would iike for us to add one more defensive player in FA and then focus the whole draft on defense and OL.

I wasn't happy with the Sproles move because I knew Bryce Brown would either get cut or get his playing time severely reduced.

I really liked what Brown did for us last season and even though he wouldn't have been a featured back with Shady on the roster, I thought he made great contributions enough to keep him around without another back taking up his spot. However I do realize that Sproles can go so it'll still work out in the end.

we usually carry 5-6 WRs.. and 3 RBs..

but we dont carry a FB anymore.. but we do carry 3 TEs now

so we could keep all 4.. but it wouldnt surprise me if we didnt

geathers signed with the ********

Back
Top Bottom