Please lock.

Especially when a Floyd fight is so far from guaranteed.

He misses out on Floyd in May, who else is he going to fight where he'll even get $3mm?

Bad move by Bradley, and he's only getting a 1 million dollar increase to fight Pac again. How you gonna demand 10 Million then settle for 6 and re-sign with Top Rank? :smh:

Sadly son has sold his soul :smh:

I don't like Bradley signing back with Top Rank but he said he did it for financial security and his family. Can't hate on that.

No hate, understandable.

Especially when a Floyd fight is so far from guaranteed.

He misses out on Floyd in May, who else is he going to fight where he'll even get $3mm?

We all knew he wasn't fighting Floyd in May.

My point was, with all the leverage Bradley had in the situation with Top Rank, he should've at least got 8-10M for the Pac fight and left himself some wiggle room to persue the Floyd fight down the road. Right now it sounds like he signed the deal on Arum's terms, not his own.

Oh, well that part I definitely agree with. I just threw that out as a hypothetical. Say even if he left Top Rank back in November and his name is in the pool for PBF and PBF still goes with Khan, where does he turn then for the money he wants/has earned?

I think he just felt backed into a corner and took the first option available.

True.

I think Floyd would've eventually fought Bradley though, especially if he remained undefeated.

If he left Top Rank and went to Golden Boy, I think he would've had a lot more opprotunities to make more money since Golden Boy has a deeper talent pool at 147-154.

Where does he turn after the Pac fight (IF HE WINS) for more than 5M?

He definitely took the 1st option available, I don't know what went on behind scenes but it just seems like a rushed decision on his behalf.

On another note,

March 15th:

Danny Garcia vs Mauricio Herrera

Deontay Wilder vs Malik Scott

Juan Manuel Lopez vs Daniel Ponce De Leon

I understand financial security is important but I think Bradley should have went the free agent route like Cotto.

I think it would have worked out poorly for him. Cotto was already a huge star, very fan friendly and an arena that would sell out if he fought me or you :lol: whatever fight he made would sell. There's really only a handful of people who can take that step and still flourish.

I think Pacquiao should have become a free agent why does he need Bob Arum. Pacquiao is a big star he can do what Floyd & Cotto are doing.

I don't think Bradley would be as successful if he was a free agent but he could have so much more options than only fighting the top rank stable of boxers.

True.

I think Floyd would've eventually fought Bradley though, especially if he remained undefeated.

If he left Top Rank and went to Golden Boy, I think he would've had a lot more opprotunities to make more money since Golden Boy has a deeper talent pool at 147-154.

He definitely took the 1st option available, I don't know what went on behind scenes but it just seems like a rushed decision on his behalf.

Jessie Vargas? :lol:

Last edited:
True.

Jessie Vargas? :lol:

Jessie Vargas might lose his next fight against that Russian guy

Is it a coincidence that Russell's opponent has the last name that looks like tomato? (Miguel Tamayo)

I really hope Collazo pulls it out. Get Ortiz further away from the spotlight. But, I think Ortiz comes out on top.

Options galore for whoever wins.

Watching contenders fight is the greatest.
This has been more entertaining than that Gary Russell Jr mismatch.

Back
Top Bottom