Please lock.

Yea I guess it is All Access. I thought Golden Boy fought on HBO. I've got the fights and 24/7 : All Access preprogrammed for first runs. I didn't realize until now it was AA NOT 24/7

Yea man I just got home. Recorded the All Access but not the fights MF.
Guess I'll watch this AA and catch the fights on rerun. Damn
Without spoiling, Browne was sharp and Spence underwhelmed.

Lara got his fifth kid on the way. It's not a race, my dude.

Y'all catch 24/7 Canelo/Lara tonight

You mean All Access, did it air already?

Yea I guess it is All Access. I thought Golden Boy fought on HBO. I've got the fights and 24/7 : All Access preprogrammed for first runs. I didn't realize until now it was AA NOT 24/7

Yea man I just got home. Recorded the All Access but not the fights MF.
Guess I'll watch this AA and catch the fights on rerun. Damn

Golden Boy fights on Showtime, Top Rank fights on HBO.

Watching this Matthysse vs Molina again, damn, forgot how good this fight was, I must've been 12 beers+. This is like aNEW fight man

It's more Arum propping it up than anything. If Cotto says he doesn't want that fight, it's not gonna happen. Cotto is one of those fighters vehemently against all this catch weight/making fighters jump weight classes ******** Manny and DLH started.
As if that wasn't happening before them
eyes.gif

All Access was dope. I love Liev Shreiber on 24/7 but I'm glad Barry Pepper does it now on All Access and they hit Common in the head.

I'm not sure who wins Canelo/Lara.
If I'm betting money- Canelo
If I'm betting w/ heart- Lara

Still pissed on that Paul Williams loss Lara took.

Canelo is a fly guy too though. His confidence is refreshing and REAL not just for camera. Love the way he carries himself. I met him on the undercard of the Cotto Mayweather fight at the MGM. He signed my tall drink cup from the Stratosphere but wouldn't give us a pic though. Had to keep it moving.

FNF was pretty good

Only 2 fights that were just alright

Was weird they had 2 kickboxing bouts after the swing bout.

After all these years how has HBO not found a replacement for Roy Jones Jr? Lol dude is country as hell and has horrible grammar!
Showtime got lucky with Paulie because he kinda came out of nowhere as a commentator and is great at it. Surely there has to be a fighter out there that is better than RJJR!

:lol: @ sayin fiddy

Lil webbie sighting..... Savage life

Repped for recent nostalgia. Savage Life still gets heavy rotation in the truck. First time I spun the album my friend tricked me with some salvia xxxx and told me it was Reggie, man I was gone, went to Looney Tune land, for real...with. Bugs Daffy and the whole crew

Gamboa looking like Nelly

Back
Top Bottom