Please lock.

Roach mentioned that Pacquiao told him that he wants to KO Algieri in the 1st round and that he never says things like that so we might see an aggressive Pacquiao in the 1st round.

Didn't he say the same thing against Marquez? I'd welcome a Pac KO, but he should just go for the decision at this point. His career is winding down and he really doesn't need to get caught another time.

Pacquiao is going to be bothered by his size and his jab and is going to land that left hook.

Last edited:
What's with the discrepancy in Algieri's reach? I consistently see Pacquiao's being listed at 67" but Algieri's seems to be different with each reporting. I'll admit I'm not an avid boxing fan so this might be a typical thing. Anyone care to enlighten me?

EDIT: Checked again, and it seems like all the reports of Algieri having a 69" reach come from Filipino media outlets. a 3-inch difference seems like a significant margin. I guess I'll trust the American reports. 

Last edited:
Roach mentioned that Pacquiao told him that he wants to KO Algieri in the 1st round and that he never says things like that so we might see an aggressive Pacquiao in the 1st round.

Didn't he say the same thing against Marquez? I'd welcome a Pac KO, but he should just go for the decision at this point. His career is winding down and he really doesn't need to get caught another time.

seems like roach has been saying this since the margarito fight :lol:

Just finished watching Algieris title fight.

Chris is a hell of a boxer. A really good boxer. To be quite honest, I think I'm also a fan of him now.

Manny is going to have to come out and stun him, make him respect his ability to rally with large combos, and show him some stuff that he isn't expecting or has never seen.

I predict a hell of a fight. I got Pacquiao by split decision.

Was going to watch the fight at a sports bar. I wasnt too excited about this fight, so when i found out they were chargin $15 at the door i said aww hell nah ill just watch it next wknd on HBO or maybe stream it tonight haha

This fight is going to be more competitive than the public thinks, especially since Thurman just came back from injury.
I'll take your word for it since I've never heard of Bundu.
seems like roach has been saying this since the margarito fight
laugh.gif
He has
laugh.gif

Man hold up!, I thought this fight was HBO/Showtime.

Was it Canelo that said his next fight was on regular Cable?

Damn, this sucks.

It's to wet outside to get out.

No way I'm putting $79 on PPV.(especially since I was thinking it was FREE)

Damn this.

Man hold up!, I thought this fight was HBO/Showtime.

Was it Canelo that said his next fight was on regular Cable?
Damn, this sucks.
It's to wet outside to get out.
No way I'm putting $79 on PPV.(especially since I was thinking it was FREE)
Damn this.

It's on HBO.

Are we on delay in the states?
If I go on Twitter am I going to find out the fight is already over in Macau?

Back
Top Bottom