Please lock.

guile takes too much effort going crouching tiger and coming back up. and stresses his reach. manny just using that refuggee swimming speed

Lol Algieri can't hurt Manny.

It seemed like he caught Manny with the same counter that knocked Pacquiao out and Manny didn't even seem phased LOL

Lol Algieri can't hurt Manny.

It seemed like he caught Manny with the same counter that knocked Pacquiao out and Manny didn't even seem phased LOL
I forgot where I heard this but I think that algieri has no power in his hands. Iirc he has endurance but his strength is weak.

Y'all writing Algieri off already?
laugh.gif

All the advancemnts in technology, and ****** cant put a soak mat under the stool in the corner when they drench their fighter

Mannys been hittin hard. I been sayin hes past his time to fight punk *** mayweather. But hes lookin pretty dam sharp. CA been runnin the whole fight so far.

I dont think you should do that just yet though because remember what happened last fight he got knocked down twice and yet he ended up winning the fight.
Channing takes a longue and retraces, and by that time, manny throws like 9,000 shots on him. the speed differential is too sever.  dude exposes himself when he tries to reach.

Wouldn't be disappointed to never see Algieri again. Dude is awkward as hell and not engaging to watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom