Please lock.

They clearly scored the fight for Herrera but, sadly, I don't think anyone was surprised by the decision.

They weren't outraged because with open scoring, home team, and Al Haymon, they already knew what was coming.

I want to rewatch the fight and score it round by round. I was watching casually today and had it a draw.

Garcia should have a L imo but he gotta use this fight as wake up call

Zab didn't fight cotto in PR. It was MSG.

Danny didn't win that fight .

To the point where I don't even get mad at these robberies
You're right he fought him in baby Puerto Rico same ish different toilet. We def agree that Danny lost but Herrera didn't exactly put on a display worth taking the belt from the man. He fought a pretty trash fight. Danny just happened to be worse trash tonight. 

Team Garcia needs to teach Danny how to fight on the inside asap or he's going to be in trouble at 147. He has no inside game whatsoever. Any fighter that's physical and can fight on the inside is going to cause major problems for Danny. Hopefully this **** humbled Angel's loudmouth ***.

If Garcia can take Pac's power, I'd take Danny. Styles make fights. Manny is not going to jab jab hold all night. He's going to trade which is what Danny wants.

Danny disappointed tonight i've never seen Herrera fight but they kept talking about his fight vs Provodnikov... Therefore, I want to see Garcia vs Ruslan next.

U tryin to see Garcia get destroyed
He said he can knockout Pacquiao, his words not mine
laugh.gif

Who's going to destroy him tho? Alexander? Bradley? PAC? Broner? collazo? ...

I'll believe it when I see it

Back
Top Bottom