Please lock.

i love triple g's interviews
laugh.gif
His Spanish is better than his English.
laugh.gif

What a temple shot from Walters. Nonito can't move up like the Pacman. I think he'll be fine if he moves back down.

Rubio didn't want any part of GGG for damn sure after that brutal uppercut seconds befire the "KO"

Gary Russell and Walters?? That lil *** dude Gary gonna get earthed. U see how he mashed Nonito.

Gimme Walters vs rigo . Eff anything else.

Just saw the knockout :smh: Didn't he learn anything from Pacman? Last 10 seconds... step back and chill.

Getting knocked out last second. :x

Am I the only in who isn't that impress with GGG? Granted he hasn't fought anyone one yet. Just don't see anything great about him YET.

When is Golovkin going to fight someone on his level?

I think Donaire needs to hang em up.  Rigondeaux is like the Body Snatcher, dude just took Donaire's soul and he was never the same.

Last edited:
Walters gained another fan in me tonight. I like how he sets up his power shots with his jab. Nonito for years now hasn't jabbed, thrown to the body, or threw combos. His adopted style made him a lame duck in there.

I love that GGG has a fanbase that is increasing exponentially. This KO wasn't as spectacular, as say, Stevens or Geale but 18 in a row is damn impressive.
Am I the only in who isn't that impress with GGG? Granted he hasn't fought anyone one yet. Just don't see anything great about him YET.
Watch his punches again. He instinctively knows what punch to throw and where when he is in stalker mode.

i wish GGG would fight ward cuz i know ward can beat him... and it would just be a good matchup in general... and ya walters vs rigo would be nice if it can happen

When is Golovkin going to fight someone on his level?

I think Donaire needs to hang em up.  Rigondeaux is like the Body Snatcher, dude just took Donaire's soul and he was never the same.
I think you mean to ask when the elite fighters at his actual weight will be willing to risk losing to him.

Everybody says make him fight Ward, but how about letting him annihilate the dudes at his weight that are running scared first.  Ward is in a division 8 pounds heavier and has no challengers at that weight.  Golovkin could easily make 154 considering he comes in under weight and is only 5 pounds over a month out.  

Gary Russell and Walters?? That lil *** dude Gary gonna get earthed. U see how he mashed Nonito.

Gimme Walters vs rigo . Eff anything else.
laugh.gif

I'm down to see Walters Vs. Rigo for sure.

I don't know how you can dislike GGG after watching his interviews
laugh.gif
.  Rubio knows good and well that he wasn't trying to get up before that 10 count
laugh.gif
.  I want to see Canelo Vs. GGG
pimp.gif

I'm here with you... But I respect his power. But I think he can be out-boxed... Just there's not many in his division that can do that.

Donaire.... Damn no excuses. That dude was one time my favorite boxer. He doesn't take punches too good though. You can see it in his facial expression when he gets hit.

I'm on the Walters bandwagon as well... Dude can bang, and I love that his KOs come from counter-punching.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom