Please Lock.

Floyd hurts everyones feelings and broner to dam scared to talk mess like he usually does.

No way in hell im watchin a 11 minute video of broner talkin.

:rofl: :rofl: @ AB

I would've brought up the point of Floyd ducking everyone till they were past they're prime and ready to be taken out to pasture.

low key i feel like khan couldve went this rought to get a fight with floyd lol

:lol:
:rofl:

broner a clown, haymon sittin back shaking his head

Last edited:
Broner should go over to the Pacquiao Roach camp. He's actually a fan of Pacquiao, notice he never said anything negative about him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ AB

I would've brought up the point of Floyd ducking everyone till they were past they're prime and ready to be taken out to pasture.
So you mean to tell me all those fighters were past their prime but mayweather just got younger and stronger?LMAO

Come on son ...... Dude fought everyone weather was when you wanted to see it or not ....

Pac had many questions coming from everyone about his weight and power gains .... floyd exposed them and he ducked floyd for the longest ... at the end he settle for floyds demands and got paid less ... SMH .....

Who else did he duck???

AB only in shape when he's done camp, when he's not in camp my dude gives no dambs. Mayweather is always in shape and can fight whenever if he has too.

Fellas, any legal way to purchase the fight and watch it on either a computer or mobile device?
You can try signing up for a Boxnation sub.  I don't think they stream in HD, but you get basically everything (HBO, SHO, PPV's, Euro fights etc.)

That's only for UK and Ireland only and other European countries. You could try toprank.tv but I don't think TR will have anything to do with Canelo vs Cotto.

:rofl: :rofl: @ AB

He sort of implied it by saying "you told me to get the most money with the least punishment" or something.

Nevertheless, I think this is a set up for #50. Lil Bro's getting paid.

Watch them stage an altercation at a fat burger

*de la Hoyas cholesterol levels right now :rofl:

Last edited:
That's only for UK and Ireland only and other European countries.
There's a chrome extension that you can get that allows you to get around the region block.  I guess it's not technically "legal", but you are paying for the sub, so you're not stealing anything IMO. 
 Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  26m26 minutes ago
My understanding is Roc Nation is in process of getting Rigo foe approved by NSAC before announcing deal & that he'll be on #CottoCanelo PPV

Last edited:
That would be dope if they get Rigo on there, but damn it's just one week away, they're cuttin it close

Back
Top Bottom