Please Lock.

Why the hell would lara fight GGG. Anyways, lara is fighting tonight

Lara will do a lot of runnin, clinchin, and duckin. Square business.

Lara has been calling out everyone, I think dude is looking to be on top but most just do not want to fight him.

He won his fight tonight, tko in the 3rd. I think his opponent separated his shoulder and gave up.

The champion welterweight IBF Kell Brook will miss the optional title defense in January in front of Diego Chavez, so that his next fight will be against his mandatory challenger, Kevin Bizier.

A shock happens more quickly than expected and Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) hopes to present at Videotron Centre in March. The boxer Saint-Émile earned the right to fight for the English belt when he brilliantly defeated Fredrick Lawson home in Florida last November 7 in a playoff battle. In March in Quebec?  Now GYM and clan Brook have until 23 December to agree, if they wish to avoid 'call offers.
Brook is another dude who needs to step it up.  I was kind of hoping he would fight Bradley next 
mean.gif

Lara has been calling out everyone, I think dude is looking to be on top but most just do not want to fight him.

He won his fight tonight, tko in the 3rd. I think his opponent separated his shoulder and gave up.

Look man i give lara all the credit he deserves but j just aint rockin with homeboy.

Why shoukd he fight GGG give me one SOLID reason on why he can even get 5 rounds.

Hey look, I am not trying to sell you Lara, I am just telling you the result since you mentioned his fight tonight.

And I am also just saying that he is pretty much challenging anyone that would fight him because dude would be sitting like Rigo if he just stayed quiet and content fighting whoever just comes his way.

Do I think he has earned a fight with GGG? No but if there is a reason for GGG to fight him, then just the fact that no one else wants to step up in his class and if Lara is willing to go up in weight then he'd be a good win on his resume. There are plenty who believes Lara won against Canelo and he is very skilled and very defensive so he'd probably be the most skilled fighter he could fight that is willing and I think it would pretty much make anyone who isn't a believer in GGGs skill if he can KO him.

That's just me though, I wouldn't mind seeing that fight especially if Canelo avoids him and no one else in the middleweights are worth his time. Lara might be boring to watch but GGG will make it a big drama show.

Last edited:
"I'm ready" is the equivalent to Pac's "It's up to my promoter, Bob Arum"

It means Canelo is waiting for the fight to hype itself up, or he may think GGG is on PEDs, or just about any BS to postpone it and hope ggg gets KOd lol

I wouldn't mind seeing a Lara vs GGG fight if canelo team pulls out.

I read also DLH regarding canelo/GGG, he said, "Well see". Come on now, I hate when these promoters at first say they'll willing to make the fight happen and now a Well see... canelo said he's willing. GGG wants it and the people want it. I hate when they delay the inevitable.

Let us all be thankful that we have a platform where we can discuss the sweet science, biased or not.

Also, with that said, R.I.P. To O'Neill "Give 'em Hell" Bell

I skimmed through the last few pages and saw no mention of the Creed movie. I've been hearing and reading rave reviews.

We have a Creed thread in general but I saw the film just before I had dinner today. It was a very good film.. From a boxing perspective they followed true to life. HBO even had a variant 24/7 for a fight in the movie. MBJ gave a Jordanesque performance and the boxing scenes were very good.

I read the other day that Canelo already said it won't happen at 160. So what exactly does "I'm ready" mean...

:lol: you already know that was posturing at it's highest level. You think if GGG went into that ring and asked him if he was really ready, that would have been the answer? You could hear it in Oscar's interview too. "He's eventually going to fight GGG, at what point do we let him loose." We'll see a rematch of Cotto/Canelo before a GGG/Canelo fight.

And RIP O'Neil Bell. ******* terrible how he went out :smh:

I love Kovalev but I get the feeling he's looking ahead too much.

Last edited:
Anybody think Tyson Fury will upset Klitscho?

Fury is the personality that boxing needs now. It is difficult for me to be convinced that he can beat Klitschko, even at this age. Wlad is still very sharp and in great shape. I have to see it to believe it.

Last edited:
^Lol. Well after one round of this Spence fight I have to say, the kid has got away with so many shots while holding Barrera behind the head. He walks into a lot of straight rights and uppercuts. Plus he wings that left hand a lot. Idk I've never been that impressed with the kid. The media and "boxing insiders" seem to think he's ready for the upper echelon of the division but I disagree.

Back
Top Bottom