Please Lock.

Was reading an article that led me to watching the Mosley/Mayweatehr fight again....that second round was mad sus. i'm sure it was discussed thoroughly back then, but why did Mosley hit the brakes and start lightly tapping him after almost knocking him down?
Its called Punching yourself out and Floyd made adjustments  nothing suspect at all...

Do yall think that the fight herrera was robbed of against DSG and Peterson against DSG, were efforts of tryna make DSG the next 'undefeated star' ?

Skip Bayless thought Manny won?
Bruh, he couldnt even remotely look serious or come off believable.

mosley had a good round in round 2 and was looking for that 1 good punch the whole fight meanwhile floyd adjusted to his style and was countering him all day and made mosley less aggressive after each round

Skip was pathetic. Clown even referenced Evander Holyfield as a cosigner for why Manny won. Evander probably said Pac won because they're both Christians. In the words of Roger Mayweather people don't know **** about boxing. That includes Skip and Stephen Clown Show Smith.

mosley had a good round in round 2 and was looking for that 1 good punch the whole fight meanwhile floyd adjusted to his style and was countering him all day and made mosley less aggressive after each round
I don't think Mosley was looking for that one perfect punch. I just think he was gassed and had nothing left after the third.

Nah Floyd started getting off first. Lead rights all day. Was the most dominant Floyd offensively since Chico fight

That and that punch awoke the dragon.

Floyd turned it on after that shot.

Last edited:
Skip Bayless thought Manny won?
Bruh, he couldnt even remotely look serious or come off believable.
Skip was pathetic. Clown even referenced Evander Holyfield as a cosigner for why Manny won. Evander probably said Pac won because they're both Christians. In the words of Roger Mayweather people don't know **** about boxing. That includes Skip and Stephen Clown Show Smith.
Skip Bayless is an entertainer who plays a sports commentator on ESPN. That's his whole gimmick. 
laugh.gif

Nah Floyd started getting off first. Lead rights all day. Was the most dominant Floyd offensively since Chico fight

I always looked it like Floyd was embarrassed after he got caught... And he proceeded to beat the hell out of stance after that... Wasn't no "running" after he got caught... Floyd dominated the rest of that fight... And it kills me that people never talk about that...

Yeah man, Floyd really didn't do a lot of circling. He was on his front foot and on the ball of his back foot a lot. That's such a classic performance.

I want to see Pac fight either Mattysse or Crawford.

I agree 100% i think crawford gives pac the business tho especially after being exposed

Do yall think that the fight herrera was robbed of against DSG and Peterson against DSG, were efforts of tryna make DSG the next 'undefeated star' ?
I think he was lucky to be in pr for that 1dt fight. He has looked bad in his last 2 fights.

I hope they arent tryna make him an undefeated star. He really needs a trainer not his father

That and that punch awoke the dragon.

Floyd turned it on after that shot.

That was the least focused ive seen floyd pre fight. Lol this fool was asking his team if the circus animals had gone out yet before he left the dressing room.had the ojs singing money money money

Then that punch happened and it was game over after that

I brought up a point yesterday that I'm not sure has ever been done before.

Has a boxer ever gone undefeated and never tasted the canvas? Has a professional boxer ever not been knocked down? :nerd:
floyd touched the canvas against judah...ref looked the other way

Last edited:

Almost sounded like Pac cared to much about pleasing the fans and his promoter.

**** if he was hurt and they are denying his legal shots, vitamins and water, then I gotta assume something is up!

I personally would postpone the fight... But I'm not him, I'm sure he didn't want to disappoint the fans, and I'm sure Bob Arum and Koncz was telling him to deal with it so they can dip into the $120 Million check.

I mean, didn't Floyd postpone his fight because he hurt his ribs? When you're not ready to give 100% don't give at all. That's how I was brought up!

Last edited:
So I'm supposed to believe this dude was hurt. He say's its the same injury Kobe had, yet when Kobe got that injury dude has to walk off the court. They say it's severe..****, if he had been given his painkiller shot before the fight, maybe then I'd buy the injury. But I'm suppose to believe that this dude went out there, threw punches, flurries even, and showed no evidence of pain or discomfort of this "severe tear" in his shoulder...

I'm not stupid.

Injured or not, dude is a liar, and a sore loser.

Martinez goes out there with a bum knee everybody knew about, proceeds to get his *** whooped but he never makes excuses.

Pacquiao needs to grow some balls man..

Paulina stay salty :lol: He knows he will never get that kind of payday!

I don't know why he tries to stay relevant.

Back
Top Bottom