PLEASE NT!!! Rid this boy of his stupidity!!!

We all know there are fake myspace/facebook/etc pages out there. I tried to tell the boy that this is a fake profile. He just won't listen. So this is justa survey. Is it him? Or am I trippin?

SMH

That @^# is real.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She joined MySpace on 8/8/09 and she only has 81 friends and 5 comments on her page? Fake.. She's too sexy to have such low friends and comments.. Andit's not you're friend that wants to know if the profile is real or not, it's you.. We're not dumb.

I could keep on going on about why her page is fake, but it don't make any sense to..

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

She joined MySpace on 8/8/09 and she only has 81 friends and 5 comments on her page? Fake.. She's too sexy to have such low friends and comments.. And it's not you're friend that wants to know if the profile is real or not, it's you.. We're not dumb.

I could keep on going on about why her page is fake, but it don't make any sense to..
???? *** wrong.
indifferent.gif

Maybe you pull tricks like dat. But if I'm sittin here comparing pictures, and givin supporting reasons as to why I think it's fake, why would I askyall? In fact, I didnt evn look as far as how many friends she had and so forth. So go sit down somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom