Please, Please Legit Check these 09 AJ XI Space Jams!

Don't own a pair, but those are fake.

No spacing between 2 and 3
Boxtag font is off
"Jumpman jordan" is not aligned with 3rd lace loop
Production tag is a dead giveaway

Don't own a pair, but those are fake.

No spacing between 2 and 3
Boxtag font is off
"Jumpman jordan" is not aligned with 3rd lace loop
Production tag is a dead giveaway

DAMN!
mad.gif

How would I go about getting a refund?!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

DAMN!
mad.gif

Well if the seller stated that they are 100% percent authentic then you have a case in hand, which is to open up a dispute thru paypal (if that is how you paid) if he did not state their authenticity then it might just be somewhat a bit more difficult for you to get your money back. Best of luck either way

DAMN!
mad.gif

Well if the seller stated that they are 100% percent authentic then you have a case in hand, which is to open up a dispute thru paypal (if that is how you paid) if he did not state their authenticity then it might just be somewhat a bit more difficult for you to get your money back. Best of luck either way

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

DAMN!
mad.gif

Thanks
mad.gif

Checking the auction he didn't mention the authenticity
smh.gif

I filed a claim anyway. I shouldv'e legit checked them before I won the auction
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

DAMN!
mad.gif

Thanks
mad.gif

Checking the auction he didn't mention the authenticity
smh.gif

I filed a claim anyway. I shouldv'e legit checked them before I won the auction
smh.gif
mad.gif

You will be able to get your money back anyway, it doesn't matter if they say authentic or not, they didn't state that they are fake. Just file a claim like you did and be patient, I can almost guarantee you get your money back

You will be able to get your money back anyway, it doesn't matter if they say authentic or not, they didn't state that they are fake. Just file a claim like you did and be patient, I can almost guarantee you get your money back

Remind the seller it is against the law to sell fakes, and link him to this thread for proof.

Or link him to legit pics and put em side by side with his fake.

I heard some people say paypal didn't help them on getting their fake $ back because they believed sellers' excuse "the shoe comes in many colorways"

Good luck, smh at fakes

Remind the seller it is against the law to sell fakes, and link him to this thread for proof.

Or link him to legit pics and put em side by side with his fake.

I heard some people say paypal didn't help them on getting their fake $ back because they believed sellers' excuse "the shoe comes in many colorways"

Good luck, smh at fakes

Exactly. I'm usually so spot on with being able to pick out fakes too
smh.gif

Moment of weakness. I'll definitely be following all the wisdom shared here. Thank you all so much.

First purchase on eBay; first time being scammed.

Dude hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact him yet either, so I'll definitely be on top of this.

DAMN!

EDIT: He just reached out to me, saying that he got them from a shoe store. I requested tagged and dated pictures of the sz. 11's that I won. Awaiting further response. Thanks again for the help guys.

Exactly. I'm usually so spot on with being able to pick out fakes too
smh.gif

Moment of weakness. I'll definitely be following all the wisdom shared here. Thank you all so much.

First purchase on eBay; first time being scammed.

Dude hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact him yet either, so I'll definitely be on top of this.

DAMN!

EDIT: He just reached out to me, saying that he got them from a shoe store. I requested tagged and dated pictures of the sz. 11's that I won. Awaiting further response. Thanks again for the help guys.

Those are fake too!

First, the carbon fiber is supposed to be ALL black, those are black and gray.

They have the blue tint to the soles, which all fakes do. These were mad icey, but not that icey.

The 23 in the back isn't spaced out.

Tell him to give you you're money back or you will report him to ebay and file your claim ASAP

Those are fake too!

First, the carbon fiber is supposed to be ALL black, those are black and gray.

They have the blue tint to the soles, which all fakes do. These were mad icey, but not that icey.

The 23 in the back isn't spaced out.

Tell him to give you you're money back or you will report him to ebay and file your claim ASAP

Not even surprised this time. The claim is open, but I'm still just trying to maintain conversation and see if we could work out something where I just get my refund
smh.gif

EDIT: He appears to have no intention of doing what's right, so the claim is already filed and we'll have to let Pay Pal come to a conclusion.

Not even surprised this time. The claim is open, but I'm still just trying to maintain conversation and see if we could work out something where I just get my refund
smh.gif

EDIT: He appears to have no intention of doing what's right, so the claim is already filed and we'll have to let Pay Pal come to a conclusion.

really bad fakes.
Good luck on your claim and i hope you get your money back.
be happy that at least you posted and found out.

really bad fakes.
Good luck on your claim and i hope you get your money back.
be happy that at least you posted and found out.

Thanks Curry.

As a final update to this saga of sheer misfortune
laugh.gif
, the seller agreed to refund my money and cancel the transaction. I agreed, so I'm just waiting for the money to return to my account.

Back
Top Bottom