Status
Not open for further replies.

deathdouspart

Banned
Back in the day people called it the Black Cement IVs. Now it's the "Bred."

Bred this, Bred that.

Bred alllll in ma shoes.

Popped a Bred im sweatin, WOO!

I shed a tear every time the new wave of "SnEakEr HeAdZ" call these classic shoes with this horrible name.

And if anyone says "people been callin them Breds" then you aint an OG.

Last edited:
roll.gif
FOH. Stop trolling for attention.

So you were qouted as saying "ugly shoe is ugly shoe" in the Bred thread then...

You make this thread

Posted somewhere that I was looking for playoff XIs for a decent price and left my number. Someone text me asking what shoes I was looking for. :smh:

I wish I was making this up.

i call them the black and red 11s but its so much faster to say bred. at the end of the day i know what im talking bout.

I agree... an its NEVER to late to change it! I walk in the door this morning from coppin all my fam a pair.....Im wearing mine (my son ask) Daddy which 11's are those? Cuz by this point he has had every Christmas pair so far an he noe's they have Nicknames!! I say son THEY PLAYOFF 11'S!! He say.. OOOHHH "PLAYOFF" 11's.....I say yes son! So for those of us who TRUE TO THIS an NOT NEW TO THIS! If u got kids or young kinfolk...Teach them the REAL we mite have lost the battle with these new wave "SneakerHeads" but we can win the WAR if we can teach the rite thing early for the future! An it dont matter when u join.....I been trying to join since 2000 in my high school computer Lab an couldnt figure out that YUKU **** they had going an for sum reason unbeknownst to me I got through 2 months ago after not attemping for years.....U can have My start date an post count but cant take away my knowledge of the game! Im not a "sneakerhead" THIS JUST BEEN A WAY OF LIFE EVER SINCE I SCORED MY FIRST PAIR of MILITARY 4'S IN 89'.........#Playoff11'smayne!

I agree, but its too far gone to change it now.

I blame da 2001 release for coining da term.

Cats on NT were lazy to just type black & red.

this

I've been on NT since about 2000/2001 when the XI had a separate forum for that XI release. I remember the few people that used the "bred" term back then was getting clowned and flamed on repeatedly. People posting bread pics and stuff. Me personally, I can never say bred out loud.. It just doesn't come off my tongue right. Hell, even typing bred doesn't come off right. Seems like any shoe with that has the black and red color is a bred these days. I mean I was wearing my 01 black cements 3 the other day and some dude at in and out was like nice breds..I hit him with a :stoneface: :rolleyes..... Same thing happened when I wore the black/white playoff 13 in the summer. Son straight called them bred :smh:. I wish the bred would go away but this term isn't going anywhere any time soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom