Plies - Definition of Real

ol lady is hard
roll.gif
roll.gif

"i aint even gon get the yoppuh bruhhhh _girly laugh-"

roll.gif

U can say what u want about Plies zawg but he got his lane and he stay in it two consistent albums
pimp.gif

Just picked it up...only $7.99 at best buy.

Somebody Loves You =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
If you dont like Plies, you'll most likely still like this song. Dope sample and content
One Day is serious, real thoughtful song

Definition Of Real >>> The Real Testament

Album is dope, production is way better than the first one.

Dude album is aight, Ol' Lady is a favorite only because I know dude that did the track. Other than that, this guy is hilarious with his hooks/concepts.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Somebody Loves You =
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great song.

agreed even tho i dont like plies he got ah couple good tracks on here but other than that not feelin the cd as ah whole

Sorry for Grave Digg'n but dude joint is aite 4real been in heavy rotation lately.

-I'm Da Man
-Ol' Lady
-Watch Dis
-Dat B
-Bushes
-Rich Folk
-Worth Goin Fed Fo

Are all
pimp.gif

plies is slept on cause he's "fake" but honestly the man speaks nothing but truth he may not have done it himself but i think he really is justputting himself in his brothers shoes...he's close enough to it, i feel, to speak on it legitimately...that being said Watch dis is that %!#$!!!!
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

i mess wit the boi plies but this aint better than his last joint. Its aiite tho
im da man
pimp.gif

SOMEBODY LOVE YOU - is that joint i swear!
and i dont even mess with plies cept for 100 years

Plies first album was trash, like 3-4 good songs but I'm feelin the new album. I play just about the whole album, I'm surprised it isnt being talkedabout as much as the last one was

That One Day joint made me just sit back and think about of alot of stuff...

And realize how dudes might act if i was gone!

Back
Top Bottom