who compared him to Pac?

roll.gif

what the hell...?
how this _ speaking clearly now
but you cant understand +#$% he says on wax

what the hell...?

I guess you've never seen any of his interviews. Ill post more when I find them. He speaks really educated, lol.

Ok here's 1 the other where he kept using big words got taken down. But here he shows he has marketing knowledge and knowledge of groupie troubles.

Can someone please explain the similarities that Plies and Pac share?
what the hell...?

That's what I want to know. I never watched one of his interviews so this is new to me.

I thought he was dissing Scarface the rapper when I read the title.

i thought you meant he was dissin scarface the rapper
smh.gif
smh.gif

i guess thats a good way to get post views

Originally Posted by Liban906

i thought you meant he was dissin scarface the rapper
smh.gif
smh.gif

i guess thats a good way to get post views

on my life I thought he was talkin about the rapper...Scarface the rappers new album all he talkin about is %$! problems so i figured he was... how do youknow hes not?

I'm feeling Runnin' my momma crazy, kept it too real, bid long and a few other Plies track so I am a fan of him but in no way is he anywhere near Pac.Pac will always be the GOAT IMO. But he's just saying that people have compared him to Pac so it ain't like he's claiming he's better orsomething.

i swear did he say "i try to learn from others N's mistakes and i try to repeat them?"

'it's part of what we are apart of' LMFAO I dig Plies, but cats do too much sometimes. No hate on nobody, get your money, ALL DAY LONG. But am Ithe only one on the internet who hasn't heard of this reality show? And to the homie Tha Sun Child, it's not just Florida my dude.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ok here's 1 the other where he kept using big words got taken down. But here he shows he has marketing knowledge and knowledge of groupie troubles.

�I don't like Plies nor do I think he's a good artist, but he DID say some stuff in this interview that made sense. He's not as stupid as Ithought.

Back
Top Bottom