Plies To Release New Single “Beckyâ€

Originally Posted by M16

Dude is horrible and should pull his skirt down while singing his little corny love ballads. I'd love to strangle him with his "goon" chain.

vinnie paz does not approve of this message

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

All his cds are pretty decent and very listenable. his mixtape stuff is pretty good. The hate is so unnecessary sometimes.
I agree..

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I used to hate Plies, but after hearing a radio interview he did where he ended up giving some chick in need some money, I wont hate on dude again. His music isnt very good, but Plies as a person is cool with me. (I heard the radio clip over on the General forum so search for it if you dont know what Im talkin bout)
same

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

roll.gif
this mofo aint no goon.. Wassup with these fraud @+% Miami rappers?
laugh.gif

that boy Plies aint from Miami.
He from Fort Myers and went to college at USF in Tampa

roll.gif
at the new becky song... its about gettin dome

"just got becky I can't move, I love becky yes I do, you don't like becky you a fool"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

roll.gif

"just got becky I can't move, I love becky yes I do, you don't like becky you a fool"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where did you hear the song at?

MadFreshYo wrote:
CJ863 wrote:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where did you hear the song at?

his myspace... song is hilarious

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

@GoonAffiliated Might be leakin the "Goon Affiliated" album 2nite!!!! Stick aroun 4 more info!!!!

What?

is he rollin or something? (c) Gucci Mane

why would you want to leak your album? you do not want to sell?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

@GoonAffiliated Might be leakin the "Goon Affiliated" album 2nite!!!! Stick aroun 4 more info!!!!

Only the Becky's will fall for that.

Plies is confident that his upcoming album "Goon Affiliated" will be an instant "Antique." Plies said:"We ain't calling it aclassic -- we calling it an antique," Plies said in an interview. "It ain't just me that's saying it, the streets are saying it. We ain'tdoing the classic, we did them the last three [albums], so it's fortified, Goon Affiliated the antique." So since this is his fourth album in justover two years, Plies believes he has the right formula to gain "antique" status. Here's his video for "Becky," it's the firstsingle of of "Goon Affiliated."

I would never buy a Plies or Gucci album, but I love having them around. always nice to point to something that proves how stupid everyone else is
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom