Pls help ID this Reebok Pump...

Sorry if this has been posted before, but can someone please tell me the name of this Reebok Pump? I think it came out in '89 or '90. Has Reebokever retroed it or have any plans to retro it? This is the best picture I have, so if you have some better pictures, please post them. Thanks.

61526414734b0a8a5d83b5b09f9f8d11df724fe7.pjpg

i think its the CXT.... i heard rumors of retros for this year, but i'm usually wrong

This was my pair

they are cross trainers, and actually really reallynice, I wish reebok would retro these in this og white teal and black colorway, the set i owned was not wearable although i did get one days worth of wear outof them.

They are AXT (A standing for Aerobics) cross trainers. Don't think they are retroing but low dual pump versions are about now, although they are retroingthis other version of the AXT

I'd love to see a retro of the other AXT, here are a few other cw's I have seen.

not sure why they wouldn't retro these, in 1990 they were very popular, especially that white black and teal colorway. Reebok has been ignoring so manygood pump's.

OMG..I played ball in this shoe when I was in 7th grade..That was like an eternity ago..I'm buyin em if they retro

Anyone have pics of these in the black/ white colorway?
nerd.gif

I'd be all over these when they retro.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt
WOW! This was the very first Reebok Pump shoe I ever got. My dad paid $40 for them when I was in the 4th grade....ahhh the memories
happy.gif

A pair just went in eBay for only 60 bucks or something, I should've have tried to win but I was buying the twilights and a few pairs of Changs instapumpsat the same time so no money for it, great shoes

Good stuff everyone. Yeah, I remember trying these on back in middle school - the basketball pumps cut way too high on me so I remember getting a pair of thecross training pumps (I can't remember the model or colorway).

Originally Posted by dmxfury

A pair just went in eBay for only 60 bucks or something, I should've have tried to win but I was buying the twilights and a few pairs of Changs instapumps at the same time so no money for it, great shoes

Were you the one who won those Instapump Match for $50?

^^Bruza, I think I have a pair of these in the black/white colorway. I will take a pic when I get home and post it.

As for the AXT's pictured above, they actually already released in Europe around July. They didnt release in the states because there werent enough ordersplaced. They actually released overseas in a few different colors including grey/maroon and black/gold

Yeah I was, I've been eyeing them for a while but the price was too high, I should get them tomorrow

Here are the black/white pumps. Actually the first original pair of pumps I ever bought, probably around 6-7 years ago. Not one of my favorites though,pictures looked much better then they actually were. Although they are DS they werent well taken care of, but cant complain for $40

Originally Posted by bruza

Anyone have pics of these in the black/ white colorway?
nerd.gif

I'd be all over these when they retro.

Yes! I remember these.

Almost had the originals. Can't remember why I didn't end up with them.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Here are the black/white pumps. Actually the first original pair of pumps I ever bought, probably around 6-7 years ago. Not one of my favorites though, pictures looked much better then they actually were. Although they are DS they werent well taken care of, but cant complain for $40
pimp.gif
Preciate the pics. Thanks man!

I NEED those and the teals. I remember the white/ black/ teal colorway dropping when I was in 2nd grade and then the black/ whites when I was in 3rd grade. Iknew a couple of kids who got both pairs. I never had the pumps at that age.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Originally Posted by trethousandgt
WOW! This was the very first Reebok Pump shoe I ever got. My dad paid $40 for them when I was in the 4th grade....ahhh the memories
happy.gif

eek.gif
can't believe i'm seein these again, same story for me- 1st pairof pumps, begged my moms & pops to buy them, must have been around 6th or 7th grade, i miss those kicks
frown.gif

^^Bruza, I think I have a pair of these in the black/white colorway. I will take a pic when I get home and post it.

As for the AXT's pictured above, they actually already released in Europe around July. They didnt release in the states because there werent enough orders placed. They actually released overseas in a few different colors including grey/maroon and black/gold

Did the white/blk/teal AXTs release in Europe, or was it some of the other cw's?

White/Teal/Red released in Europe, as well as White/Blue/Green as pictured on the first page. They also released a black/gold colorway and a grey/maroon color

Here are the black/white pumps. Actually the first original pair of pumps I ever bought, probably around 6-7 years ago. Not one of my favorites though, pictures looked much better then they actually were. Although they are DS they werent well taken care of, but cant complain for $40
Hey DJ, I know it's a longshot, but would you be willing to part with these?

Back
Top Bottom