PLS help me check on this pair of Air Jordan 1 Royals

When I got this from the mail, I think they are fake because when they are under the light, they reflects more than the other pairs of 1s. I got a pair of shadows and the black part of the royals does reflect the lights more.

Can you guys pls vertify if they are fake? It cost me 325 from. I'm gonna return this if they are fake.

Thanks!

Last edited:
im not an expert, but from what i learned from previous threads... those are fake/GM

yeah its because theyre not the same exact material, it just seems like it.. well thats the point of a replica

Last edited:
Thanks, I am waiting for the reply from the buyer.... Can I get my money back if I purchased it on ebay?

i dont have a pair of royal, but i do have a pair of shadows from eastaby and they look exactly the same but without the peaks sticking out on the toebox. so how can u guys spot its GM/fake?

Thanks, I am waiting for the reply from the buyer.... Can I get my money back if I purchased it on ebay?
oh that sucks, but of course.. especially with ebay
..he would probably agree, since he would be able to sell it again anyways.... to another unsuspecting buyer

when I first saw the materials, I was very supsicious already. I gotta make sure so I posted on here.

yeah dispute it asap... so u get your money sooner

i msg'd u a legit pair, theres only 1 legit pair ebay... everything else is fake

well theres another legit one but then its like $500+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom