pls. help me legit check on my concord 11.

Guy's i need ur help, are these concord authentic or fake? coz there is no stamp on the insole somebody said is it early release. They said to me this is consider as a fake coz there is no stamp from the factory. And illegaly take out from the factory and it didnt pass to a retail store. And there is no retail price and retail sticker, only the box has the stamp. And im just curious from which store the shoe came from. That is why some of people say these pair is fake also the ball almost touching the 23 logo. And also the tag is different from each other. Can you help me to make prove that this concord is legit. Thank you.

Guy's i need ur help, are these concord authentic or fake? coz there is no stamp on the insole somebody said is it early release. They said to me this is consider as a fake coz there is no stamp from the factory. And illegaly take out from the factory and it didnt pass to a retail store. And there is no retail price and retail sticker, only the box has the stamp. And im just curious from which store the shoe came from. That is why some of people say these pair is fake also the ball almost touching the 23 logo. And also the tag is different from each other. Can you help me to make prove that this concord is legit. Thank you.
releases outside the US don't have the price tab... why would they when they use a different currency

Ok, so why there is no stamp on the insole they said there are 2 checking before they release the shoes. the second check is the stamp on the insole before they release the shoes. And how bout different production date.

Last edited:
Your local facebook/instagram groups and homies at school are not gonna be credible sources.. Come here to NT..

No stamp COULD simply have been a mistake from the factory, it happens. That in no way makes a shoe legit or fake. If i walk in a Rolex factory and steal a watch, its still 100% a legit Rolex when I take it home..9/10 ERs are fake yes, but this is not because they are ERs, its because they are fakes made in a totally different factory..Some (like 50ish lets say) pairs of whatever will "fall over the fence" at the LEGIT factory.. So it is possible to have a 100% legit pair of ER whatevers. Production dates can and will vary.. Shoes are not produced as pairs, they are made one shoe at a time, then paired together for shipping.

IDK they look ok to me too..I wouldn't sweat the stamp..Are there perforation marks on the box tag where the MSRP was removed? Someone correct me if im wrong here, but IDT the overseas release had the small little US size stickers right? 

Last edited:
releases outside the US don't have the price tab... why would they when they use a different currency

Ok, so why there is no stamp on the insole they said there are 2 checking before they release the shoes. the second check is the stamp on the insole before they release the shoes. And how bout different production date.

Th
Your local facebook/instagram groups and homies at school are not gonna be credible sources.. Come here to NT..

No stamp COULD simply have been a mistake from the factory, it happens. That in no way makes a shoe legit or fake. If i walk in a Rolex factory and steal a watch, its still 100% a legit Rolex when I take it home..9/10 ERs are fake yes, but this is not because they are ERs, its because they are fakes made in a totally different factory..Some (like 50ish lets say) pairs of whatever will "fall over the fence" at the LEGIT factory.. So it is possible to have a 100% legit pair of ER whatevers. Production dates can and will vary.. Shoes are not produced as pairs, they are made one shoe at a time, then paired together for shipping.

IDK they look ok to me too..I wouldn't sweat the stamp..Are there perforation marks on the box tag where the MSRP was removed? Someone correct me if im wrong here, but IDT the overseas release had the small little US size stickers right? 

Thank you timmy... i just want to ask what is IDK and MSRP?

Ok.. so this is 100% legit concords! Thank you timmy now i have a peace of mind. Thank you so much.....
No problem buddy..Welcome to NT..Please just remember to rep the guys who help you out on your threads or who you feel deserving..Its kinda like your way of thanking us, and our way to gain rep on the site.. Its the little green thumbs up button on whoever's comment box(s) you wish..Take care.

Ok one mo
No problem buddy..Welcome to NT..Please just remember to rep the guys who help you out on your threads or who you feel deserving..Its kinda like your way of thanking us, and our way to gain rep on the site.. Its the little green thumbs up button on whoever's comment box(s) you wish..Take care.

Ok, timmy, one more thing is there also concords has no stamp selling in the footlocker before? Is there anyone else got concords that has no stamp on some legit sites? And i can return this shoe to nike coz there is no stamp. Thank you...

Last edited:
Ok one mo

Ok, timmy, one more thing is there also concords has no stamp selling in the footlocker before? Is there anyone else got concords that has no stamp on some legit sites? And i can return this shoe to nike coz there is no stamp. Thank you...
I have ran into many instances where ive seen legit shoes( various models) without stamps/QC stickers etc.. As far as returning them, you can not. Nike only has a 30 day return policy for products purchased from NIKE. They only accept other stores products when there is a defect or craftsmanship error. An within i think a 9 month time frame..If this little stamp bugs you THAT much, sell them and get another pair with the stamps.

I have ran into many instances where ive seen legit shoes( various models) without stamps/QC stickers etc.. As far as returning them, you can not. Nike only has a 30 day return policy for products purchased from NIKE. They only accept other stores products when there is a defect or craftsmanship error. An within i think a 9 month time frame..If this little stamp bugs you THAT much, sell them and get another pair with the stamps.

Ah ok, so do you experience already some legit concords from legit sites or store like footlocker has no stamp as well? Becoz if i sell this here in the philippines there not gonna buy this bcoz of no general release stamp. I already read there comments and they already say pass to my shoes.

Last edited:
Ah ok, so do you experience already some legit concords from legit sites or store like footlocker has no stamp as well?
Dude please already with the stamp..haha.. I can not say with 100% certainty ive seen a pair of concords without one..Sorry..However the SHOES check out IMO...Sole has age, 23s are good, shape is good, box looks good, sticker is good, perforations are good on the box, collars are shaped fine, PL cut is good etc..The shoes are legit to me with or without a stamp.. The stamp is irrelevant if everything else matchs..You can literally go buy that stamper for a few bucks and stamp them yourself..Its really not that big of a deal, and chances are the people you are dealing with are just uneducated to this.

Last edited:
Wh
Dude please already with the stamp..haha.. I can not say with 100% certainty ive seen a pair of concords without one..Sorry..However the SHOES check out IMO...Sole has age, 23s are good, shape is good, box looks good, sticker is good, perforations are good on the box, collars are shaped fine, PL cut is good etc..The shoes are legit to me with or without a stamp.. The stamp is irrelevant if everything else matchs..You can literally go buy that stamper for a few bucks and stamp them yourself..Its really not that big of a deal, and chances are the people you are dealing with are just uneducated to this.

Haha your right everthing on my shoes are legit those are uneducated.... um what is IMO bro? And do you think this is from the retail or direct from nike? Tnx a lot...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom