Pmighty has a quick question(gucci!)

I was wonderin if anybody could tell me what steps i need to take to become a Harlem Globetrotter. Like do you have to be from harlem to be a globetrotter?When do they hold tryouts? Do they have tryouts? Do i need an agent? What kind of salary is involved? I mean i got the talent im jus tryin to take it to thenext level baby.

Any info is appreciated

Thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

in real life to you mumble gucci after every sentence

most likely
laugh.gif

"i just feel like we need to take some time apart... gucci..."

yea man I hate when this dude say gucci after every post he makes and BTW you aint gonna be no globetrotter son...I doubt you get a position to dust the court.(gucci!)

Whats the point of saying (gucci!) all the time? Why do some NT'ers have to sign every post they make? Why dont you just change your S/N to (gucci!)?

you know...i sense alot of hate and hostility in here and i really dont know why. Last time i checked nt was a place of peace and happiness and where memberswere more than willing to help each other rather it be advice or a hook-up or w/e. Im tryin to be the next globetrotting superstar this has nothin to do withmr laflare or how pmighty labels his posts
in real life to you mumble gucci after every sentence
actually i dont, but i do say it often. When im hoopin, after sexual intercourse, when i tie my shoe. Idk its jus a habit. Now if we can getback to the topic at hand
Thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

you know...i sense alot of hate and hostility in here and i really dont know why. Last time i checked nt was a place of peace and happiness and where members were more than willing to help each other rather it be advice or a hook-up or w/e.

I feel you

Spoiler [+]
Gucci

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

The first step is to learn neat basketball maneuvers.
i can make 4/5 free throws consistently
Jamario Moon was a Globetrotter.

is that the dude who used to play for the celts?? is he still in the league

I was wonderin if anybody could tell me what steps i need to take to become a Harlem Globetrotter. Like do you have to be from harlem to be a globetrotter? When do they hold tryouts? Do they have tryouts? Do i need an agent? What kind of salary is involved? I mean i got the talent im jus tryin to take it to the next level baby.

Any info is appreciated

Thanks
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mdwst9

I was wonderin if anybody could tell me what steps i need to take to become a Harlem Globetrotter. Like do you have to be from harlem to be a globetrotter? When do they hold tryouts? Do they have tryouts? Do i need an agent? What kind of salary is involved? I mean i got the talent im jus tryin to take it to the next level baby.

Any info is appreciated

Thanks
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

last time i checked i was 1-0 in the last one on one we played
thanks

laugh.gif
Pmighty wrote:

Any info is appreciated

Thanks
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

thanks
man that court was mad wack n the hoop was low
roll.gif
we'llsee when it get hot again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Pmighty wrote:

Any info is appreciated

Thanks
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

thanks
man that court was mad wack n the hoop was low
roll.gif
we'll see when it get hot again
laugh.gif

you already know whats goin to happen when it gets hot again
*blouses*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

The first step is to learn neat basketball maneuvers.
i can make 4/5 free throws consistently
Jamario Moon was a Globetrotter.
is that the dude who used to play for the celts?? is he still in the league

he was on the Raptors, then got traded to the heat.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by infamousod

AirAnt is going to come in here and wreck yall
Stephanie Nicole Hames from Fb is that you ayeeeeee!!!!!!!

roll.gif

y'all won't believe this, but me and lil mama went to the movies the other night, she was buggin' me about who y'all were. i just told her ihad a bunch of friends all over the country that i stayed in touch with on a daily, and i'm just a nationally popular dude. she didn't believe it, soi had to tell her i put her info on craigslist. i can't put NT out there like that
laugh.gif

she did forgive me tho, and let me smash too.

60226f04c550465717afff114e0c7833069835f3.pjpg

this is my room and my bed, as evidenced by this pic with my ex:

5cd36a2d437f55226c191258f91e1e0f91902e7f.jpg

i shouldn't have to validate my smashery, but after what HBW pulled, i think this is necessary to refute any ducktales claims that i may encounter.

do u wear gucci (gucci)

if not where did that come from and do your friends look at u weird when u say it

Originally Posted by kevin1479

do u wear gucci (gucci)

if not where did that come from and do your friends look at u weird when u say it
no & no
if it really bothers people that much ill never say it again

Originally Posted by kevin1479

do u wear gucci (gucci)

no & no
if it really bothers people that much ill never say it again

dude you can keep saying gucci, you just have to explain yourself everytime you use it to people that didn't get the explaination you just wrote.

Back
Top Bottom