Pogs Appreciation..

I really don't know if I'm late on this, but I was talking with my friend in class and we were reminded of playing pogs back in 2nd grade at recess and friends houses. Trading those pogs were hardcore. If you didn't live up to your trade, people would go
mad.gif
on your !!+
0ce16c1e0b96a5bd05238fdf562d2b6cf23738af_r.jpg

-Sweet designed pogs
-The slammers with Skulls
pimp.gif

2013651111ea0e789c5bafa6bfae0a7f6e4dd676_r.jpg

I really don't know if I'm late on this, but I was talking with my friend in class and we were reminded of playing pogs back in 2nd grade at recess and friends houses. Trading those pogs were hardcore. If you didn't live up to your trade, people would go
mad.gif
on your !!+
0ce16c1e0b96a5bd05238fdf562d2b6cf23738af_r.jpg

-Sweet designed pogs
-The slammers with Skulls
pimp.gif

2013651111ea0e789c5bafa6bfae0a7f6e4dd676_r.jpg

man I had so many pogs, slammers and containers to hold them in. I had a whole collection that was deep a combination of mine and other kids' I'd won, I was in class (2nd grade) one day and they all fell out my pocket my F'n teacher confiscated ALL OF THEM! saddest day of 2nd grade I literally wanted to hurt her. I asked her for them back at the end of the year and she said she lost them. How the hell do you lose a container in pogs that's supposed to just stay in the desk???

Marbles are appreciated too, we used to have some gigantic 1's.

man I had so many pogs, slammers and containers to hold them in. I had a whole collection that was deep a combination of mine and other kids' I'd won, I was in class (2nd grade) one day and they all fell out my pocket my F'n teacher confiscated ALL OF THEM! saddest day of 2nd grade I literally wanted to hurt her. I asked her for them back at the end of the year and she said she lost them. How the hell do you lose a container in pogs that's supposed to just stay in the desk???

Marbles are appreciated too, we used to have some gigantic 1's.

Asked about pogs on my FB wall last week...

My buddy said he wished he'd have held onto the containers to hold an 1/8
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Asked about pogs on my FB wall last week...

My buddy said he wished he'd have held onto the containers to hold an 1/8
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom