Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

when it's working, it's spot on

also if your friends are getting stronger Pokemons than you and they are the same level, just hunt with them and the same lvl players should encoutner the same CP Pokemons

Last edited:
Seem like everyone or most of you are flourishing here, while I'm here with my basic ****
mean.gif
fam you have ivysaur venasaur, chameleon and wartortle

you be aight

and yea im clocking your pokedex. hating

A scyther spawned at the park with the 2minute timer running
mean.gif

Here I am sitting at home when I should be out there flourishing

Sidenote

Been clocking the Pokevisions map around some areas

Hopefully I can get some more info on Spawn times

Yea, ive been trying to go to different parks in my area (NJ/NY) but my friend has kinda stayed at the same park for all his hunting (Paterson Falls NJ) and hes been getting a lot of goodies there.

I wonder if stronger and rarer pokemon show up when multiple people are under the same lures, because that park is always full of 20-30 people playing Pokemon until midnight.

Yea, ive been trying to go to different parks in my area (NJ/NY) but my friend has kinda stayed at the same park for all his hunting (Paterson Falls NJ) and hes been getting a lot of goodies there.

I wonder if stronger and rarer pokemon show up when multiple people are under the same lures, because that park is always full of 20-30 people playing Pokemon until midnight.
Feels that way to me tbh.

Was a good 100 ppl at my park playing around the same stops and lures and then Nidoking popped up and mogs lost their minds 
roll.gif

but dragonite is the strongest available Pokémon. Second only to Mewtwo and above the legendary birds.
That's cool and all, but THAT Dragonair isn't very good, which means it will be an underperforming Dragonite. For the CP bar to be that far across and it to only have 6xx CP? Nah, save them candies up and get you one that at least breaks 900.

That's cool and all, but THAT Dragonair isn't very good, which means it will be an underperforming Dragonite. For the CP bar to be that far across and it to only have 6xx CP? Nah, save them candies up and get you one that at least breaks 900.
Im guessing the cp bar discrepancy is due to his level.

When it comes to evolution I'm not sure that plays a part though. @Ingenious: what level are you?

Yea, think I'm done w/ this game. Tired of seein yall flourish while I keep getting the same weak Pokemon :lol:

Last edited:
max CP is definitely related to player level. I have pokemon that were near maxed out, then I went up several levels and now they are barely past halfway on the cp bar

also I randomly caught two dragonairs today in the spot I usually catch magikarps and goldeens.

Back
Top Bottom