Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

If the cp bar is relative to your trainer level then is it possible to wait for the power up cost to go down to say, 2500 from 3000 when you level up enough to move the cp bar farther

Last edited:
Yea, ive been trying to go to different parks in my area (NJ/NY) but my friend has kinda stayed at the same park for all his hunting (Paterson Falls NJ) and hes been getting a lot of goodies there.

I wonder if stronger and rarer pokemon show up when multiple people are under the same lures, because that park is always full of 20-30 people playing Pokemon until midnight.

The Paterson Falls really got it like that???

I'm bout to take my bike out there tomorrow. :nthat:

ima be in central park tomorrow

not sure what im wearing yet but ill post info tomorrow look for me : )

If the cp bar is relative to your trainer level then is it possible to wait for the power up cost to go down to say, 2500 from 3000 when you level up enough to move the cp bar farther

I don't think it will go down, after a certain CP, the cost to level it up goes up. The cost isn't relative to the potential of the CP rise.

max CP is definitely related to player level. I have pokemon that were near maxed out, then I went up several levels and now they are barely past halfway on the cp bar

also I randomly caught two dragonairs today in the spot I usually catch magikarps and goldeens.

This is correct - if you max your pokemons CP out using stardust you eventually will get a message that says your trainer level is too low to have a stronger pokemon.

I have been recommended to not upgrade the pokemon CP until you get past lvl25 - as you will always find stronger ones in the wild. If you stick to this strategy you can evolve a stronger pokemon and then use the stardust to max the pokemon out.

Just hatched a CP 508 Scyther from a 10KM egg. Hopefully I can catch a wild one with a higher CP later on. I'm only level 14 right now.

This is correct - if you max your pokemons CP out using stardust you eventually will get a message that says your trainer level is too low to have a stronger pokemon.

I have been recommended to not upgrade the pokemon CP until you get past lvl25 - as you will always find stronger ones in the wild. If you stick to this strategy you can evolve a stronger pokemon and then use the stardust to max the pokemon out.

yep. learned that after I already wasted a bunch of stardust of pidgeotto and raticate.....

Nah, the servers and terrible spawning of the Pokemon will be. One of the aspects of the game is battling gyms, how many people can battle when they see the gyms guarded by 1000+cp Pokemon and the max they can get is 800something through evolution?

Nah, the servers and terrible spawning of the Pokemon will be. One of the aspects of the game is battling gyms, how many people can battle when they see the gyms guarded by 1000+cp Pokemon and the max they can get is 800something through evolution?

gyms kind of encourage going at it in groups since you can double/triple team and take those high CP downs with ease

servers are the #1 problem for sure and they need to fix the damn tracking, the three footprint system was already crappy enough to begin with and now it isn't even working

Last edited:

when it comes to fighting CP is a factor, but if your close enough in CP the advantage can go to the pokemon with the stronger type, for example a 800cp pokemon can take down a 1000 cp if you pair the fights correctly..for example a jolteon vs gyrados. or a Golbat vs Pinsor

Pokevision gonna be the end of this game

How do you figure?

It's no different than those thick *** Pokémon guides Nintendo used to sell in the 90s :lol:

If anything, this will motivate people to play even more, giving them more to catch.

Half of y'all ready to quit cause you keep finding a bunch of trash. This way, you'll be able to still walk/drive to locations but will have a clearer path

I'm halfway to a Charizard because of pokevision and without it, I'd be ready to stop playing

when it comes to fighting CP is a factor, but if your close enough in CP the advantage can go to the pokemon with the stronger type, for example a 800cp pokemon can take down a 1000 cp if you pair the fights correctly..for example a jolteon vs gyrados. or a Golbat vs Pinsor

Yea, that's true, thing is, that 800cp Pokemon will be either a Pidgeot or Golbat :lol:

ima be in central park tomorrow

not sure what im wearing yet but ill post info tomorrow look for me : )
Let me hand you this fade if PvP ever drops b
devil.gif
We playing for keepsies?? Ima run you for all your **** 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom