Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Man im holding onto enough candy for 3 gyrados, a blastoise, rapidash, golem, nidoking, dragonite but now with this update that will allow us to see IV's I wanna hold off
update when?? Where'd you hear this. 

At least you guys have a Gyarados and a Venausur.

I have no Dragonite, no Venausaur, no Blastoise, no Charizard, no Gyarados, no Lapras, no Alakazam, no Gengar, etc...

I am getting by the damn cheese Vaporeon :lol:
Facts. I feel like there's a dratini nest at my crib I always see a dratini in sightings but I can never find it

Last edited:
View media item 2142223Finally got him low cp but best moves should I dust him or work on evolving my dragonaire that will be 2400 dragonite at evolve? I'm worried the dragonaire will end up with bad moves for dragonite

Yah, don't use up your dust on him.

Just wait for higher CP or just evolve your Dragonaire.

I agree with the onix theory. I'm thinking the same for Chansey. I've never seen a Chansey nest though and I have only caught the one I have seen.

Last edited:
Can't remember if it did or not, but the removal of dragon breath weakens the Dragonite matchup for Gyarados.

Really irks me that my growlithe nest is gone and being replaced with mud fn poliwag.
Poliwags were already common in the area and now I have nothing.

Just saw my first Dragonite ever, dipped after one great ultra ball throw x Berry. Would have been my strongest mon to date. I'm sick.

just found a machop nest :smokin

must have been the new update...gonna go check it out tomorrow

caught three earlier in a few minutes and justr checked goradar and there is 3 there right now

Last edited:
Just saw my first Dragonite ever, dipped after one great ultra ball throw x Berry. Would have been my strongest mon to date. I'm sick.
That f'n hurts. Going out to hunt later tonight. Should have a Dragonite by the end of it pretty hype. 

Back
Top Bottom