Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

finally got enough to evolve this with the event
glasses.gif
I want one so bad!!! that guy looks dope to me.

So I got a ninetails with Solarbeam

Is that weird?
not really 

well in the regular games in competitive play ninetails has solar beam for ground and water types 

its a 2 turn move, 1 to absorb light and power up the move, the next turn its uses it 

but with its ability drought, it sets up intense sun light on switch in and makes solar beam a 1 turn move instead of 2 as long as the sun is up

So i got a kings rock and a metal coat. Not sure if i got it at the same time for my 7th day spin

let me ask the experts about this....

so evolve mons with great IV and CP?

power up the ones with great IV and moveset? since movesets are random when you evolve, right?

of course, to use in gyms

Does the amount of dust needed to power up a mon mean it's a better mon? Like 3000 3500

Got a cp 124 karp that takes 3000, and a cp 96 that takes 3500

the current stardust on the mon helps u determine what its current level is. In your case the cp 96 is at a higher level but its lower CP means that it has lower IV then the cp124 karp.
Just by what u posted the cp 124 karp is the better overall mon in terms of IV.

I have 2 upgrades(one only because of a 7 day streak), and that's it.

I don't even know what a damn Porygon looks like in the game. 

Meanwhile I have Scythers, Onixs, Glooms, Seadras and Slowpokes to evolve. 

Still need a Porygon. I didn't realize it hatched from 5k eggs- I always thought they were 10k...

Also, you used to have a 0.5-1.0% chance of hatching them originally (depending on which site you look at), but since Gen 2 came out, I assume that went down 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Got a second upgrade evo item for my 7 day streak the other day will prolly never see a porygon lol. Did hatch a tangela finally and a magby so at least i got that going.

Does niantic understand how ******* long it takes to ******* walk 10km. That's IF you can get a ******* 10k egg in your god damn bag. The payout for the work you do if ******* insulting. ******* ******** I'm at my breaking point and it never gets better. This game is just not meant to be played in small cities or towns. It's just not. **** not even in my entire state actually. God damn

Back
Top Bottom