Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Does niantic understand how ******* long it takes to ******* walk 10km. That's IF you can get a ******* 10k egg in your god damn bag. The payout for the work you do if ******* insulting. ******* ******** I'm at my breaking point and it never gets better. This game is just not meant to be played in small cities or towns. It's just not. **** not even in my entire state actually. God damn

Do you have a go plus?

On days that i work and have errands to run and stuff i can easily get 10k+

Currently have 7 10ks in my bag :lol:

Keep getting dragon scales 
mean.gif

Does niantic understand how ******* long it takes to ******* walk 10km. That's IF you can get a ******* 10k egg in your god damn bag. The payout for the work you do if ******* insulting. ******* ******** I'm at my breaking point and it never gets better. This game is just not meant to be played in small cities or towns. It's just not. **** not even in my entire state actually. God damn
The worst part is hatching a 10k only to hatch a pokemon you already have. Got a 10k for the first time in a long time and I hatched a Mantine, which I got plenty of from the water pokemon event 
laugh.gif

The worst part is hatching a 10k only to hatch a pokemon you already have. Got a 10k for the first time in a long time and I hatched a Mantine, which I got plenty of from the water pokemon event :lol:

I've hatched 3 sudowoodo's with my 10k eggs since gen 2. 3 in a row. Those are literally ******* everywhere plus you can't even upgrade them. I didn't even know mantine were in 10k's. That's awful because I know that will be my next one and I'll prob throw my phone

Keep getting dragon scales :smh:

i keep getting metal coats (again today for my 7th day). my 5th one. :smh:

I've hatched 3 sudowoodo's with my 10k eggs since gen 2. 3 in a row. Those are literally ******* everywhere plus you can't even upgrade them. I didn't even know mantine were in 10k's. That's awful because I know that will be my next one and I'll prob throw my phone

i have 7 10ks right now just waiting...hoping for NOT the ones you mentioned. :smh:

Last edited:
So far since the update I've gotten a Kings Rock, Dragon scale and a Sun Stone. In addition to an Upgrade from the start. Still need some metal coats. 

I realized last Friday (before my 7-day item on Saturday) that I was already good on evo items... I already evolved all of the special forms that needed stones, except for Porygon, which I have an Up-Grade for but no Porygon, so just waiting to hatch/walk one.

So my current goals are just to Power Up my best mons for gym battles (to earn coins) and to hatch/walk mons to slowly build my dex. Basically grinding until we hit another event.

In short, here’s what we were informed of:

Double XP event should start tomorrow, lasting for 7 days

Increased hatch rates of Ultra Rare Egg Pokemon (consult our Egg Chart for rarities)

Snorlax, Lapras, Porygon and Miltank were highlighted

Drop rates changes for Eggs were not mentioned

An in-game sale for Incubators was not mentioned

https://pokemongohub.net/easter-event-leak-week-double-xp-better-egg-hatches/

Interesting [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Does double XP usually mean double candies and half walking distance as well? XP means nothing to me by itself, but rare Pokemon from eggs would be damn nice

Pokémongohub is legit

I think I heard someone say that they had all the info on prior events before too

so I'll be waiting on this

Just for double xp and a miltank

Back
Top Bottom