Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

IMO there are no legitimate reasons for the profiling.
profile yourselves before you profile us.

historically speaking, we were brought here unwillingly, treated like ****, made to work for nothing, separated from our families, robbed of our history, our cultures, etc. etc.
went through jim crow after that.
had to have, yes HAD to have a civil rights movement.
and are still fighting for civil rights.

if you ask me, its ppl that are part of the group that has historically oppressed ppl and have historically benefitted off of the oppression of others that should be more likely to be profiled.

there is overwhelming bias in this country against ppl of color as we are labeled. its so bad they have us labeling and stereotyping ourselves because we buy into this eurocentric society.

i know i'm going to sound a certain way but i don't intend to but it is what it is. i hate no one but i hate this situation with seemingly no end in sight and i hate when ppl try to sugarcoat it or blame the victim.

yes, we have made strides. we have advanced from what went on in the past but not enough. nowhere near enough. yes we have more opportunities than before. but nowhere near enough.

we are still not equal. will we ever be?

when you think about it from a global viewpoint it gets even more daunting.

and before anybody says well that was the past and so long ago, i remind you that if you're in your late 20's/early 30's and alive then your grandparents likely were full fledged adults and then some during the civil rights movement. meaning that they were alive before the movement.
many of them probably never completed middle or high school and worked menial jobs to get by.
many of them were spit on and treated like **** and could do nothing about it.
my mother was about ten or so when mlk got killed.

:smh:

and ppl want to talk about stop the violence and whatever. you haven't seen rioting and you haven't seen violence.

ppl are LUCKY black ppl don't unite for real. always have been.

very. very. lucky.

Last edited:
lastly, you wishy washy on the fence types need to go ahead and fund wilson's gofundme account if it hasn't been taken down already and support him since he won't be able to do anything at all anymore.

since you're too busy defending him and not supporting what is right.

an 18 year old kid was laying face down on the pavement for HOURS with his brains hanging out and ****. he was unarmed and he was killed by a police officer sworn to protect and that went through training for a situation such as that.

a police officer that is almost of equal height that said he felt like he was going against hulk hogan. and IT looked like a demon coming at him.

again, as has been said, what sane person runs toward someone with a gun, loaded or not? after getting shot, too? na.

the whole **** been fixed and it'll come out.

and this guy has months to get his story aligned with forensic evidence and we know the police force there is corrupt and you still want to give wilson the benefit of the doubt against somebody that looks like you, could be your son, grandson, could have been a mayor, governor, scientist, lawyer, doctor, whatever. that would have started college on that monday. but is instead in the ground as i type this.

smh in disgust.

This thread shows me the difference between people looking to improve the situation and people simply looking to blame others.

If any of you really want to experience true racism try living abroad. This guy got rejected for a job for being black. The recruiter hit him up and said "sorry, the company asked for a white, female."

In America blacks kill way more blacks and whites kill way more whites than any other statistic about homicide.

Not one of you posted statistics related to white police officers treatment of black people. Just spouting nonsense like the cops are out there gunnin black people down left and right. Black people are more likely to die from a car crash or home fire or something than die from a police officer's gun.
so that one instance justifies you point? I've lived in sweden for about 25 of my 27 years, my best friend has been playing soccer in the states for about 5 years now and my aunt used to live here but moved to new york when she got married and all of us agree that racism and systemic racism is much worse in the states than here. but that doesn't really say much either. its recurring instances like this and america's rich history of racism that's more reviling. sweden/europe is far from perfect, and racism and nationalism is a surging problem here, but america is pretty much disgusting when it comes to social justice for all people.

Last edited:
i get that its protesting but can someone explain to me how not shopping for one day will send a message?

doesnt that just mean less competition for the people that do go out and buy things?

you know people just trying to do anything 

dont think they trying to change the world or situation

my 2 cents 

i just think the act of shopping only benefits the consumer, so they are missing out by not shopping while not really sending a message to anyone since this time of year there are going to be people that go a buy a lot of stuff anyways so its not like the stores will take that big of a sales dip

im all for peaceful protest but even something like the ice bucket challenge was way more viral and raised more awareness than not going shopping

of course if im missing anything about this no shopping thing let me know 

@TheAnonMessage 

#BlackOutFriday #BlackoutBlackFriday #OpAvengers #OpBlackout Friday 

RETAIL > CORPORATIONS > LOBBYISTS > LAWMAKERS/POLITICIANS > LAW AND JUSTICE
 #BlackoutBlackFriday

Last edited:
The real problem with this passion is that it is such a short lived fuse. Racism is systemic...and to most people of color there are ways to "beat the system" (e.g., education, strong family units, etc) that it lulls progress and creates complacency when it comes to fixing the broken system. Believe it or not, the system is changing for the better with each passing decade. However, it should happen much much much faster.

Thats my main problem with most of the people in this thread that are on the side of MB. If you are not doing anything but simply nodding your head about comments then by definition, you are part of the problem (a broken system). You have to vote, donate, protest, organize etc. However, most people are complacent enough to simply work, take care of themselves and their family, and not put forth the effort required for quick change.

It is why when people say it is nobodies fault but your own they are right. Inflamed passion about this case is useless....dedication to the cause is what is actually needed.

But hey what do i know - im a sheep too and am pretty complacent with the status quo in America. I believe in education > all and that is where i put my dedication and energy

And why does racism exist? As well as racial profiling done by police? 157 homicides have been committed in St Louis this year, most of them being blacks killing blacks.
Also, the eternal victim complex will get you nowhere.  

There was none in Ferguson until the cop shot mike brown, doe...

What are you even talking about?

Anyway...

I posted about the situation on wall street oasis...

:x :x @ the racists bankers in this world....

I was shocked

So wilson got a bounty on his head.. Im sure he is NOT worried

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.
The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.
The find Darren Wilson bounty is starting at $5k. Paid by RbG BR & local investor. Looking for current location to ask him a few questions

— RbG Black Rebels (@BlackRebels_Stl) November 9, 2014
In case you were wondering… THe RbG Black Rebels are Pan Africanist, Military Minded, Political Aware, Revolutionary but Gangsta Garveyites. Fighting for Uhuru.
Not sure wha we stand for…We are Pan Africanist, Military Minded, Political Aware, Revolutionary but Gangsta Garveyites. Fightn for Uhuru

— RbG Black Rebels (@BlackRebels_Stl) November 6, 2014

So wilson got a bounty on his head.. Im sure he is NOT worried

The “peaceful” Ferguson activists have put a bounty on Darren Wilson’s head.

The starting price if $5,000 – paid by RbG Black Rebels and a local invester.

The find Darren Wilson bounty is starting at $5k. Paid by RbG BR & local investor. Looking for current location to ask him a few questions
— RbG Black Rebels (@BlackRebels_Stl) November 9, 2014

In case you were wondering… THe RbG Black Rebels are Pan Africanist, Military Minded, Political Aware, Revolutionary but Gangsta Garveyites. Fighting for Uhuru.

Not sure wha we stand for…We are Pan Africanist, Military Minded, Political Aware, Revolutionary but Gangsta Garveyites. Fightn for Uhuru
— RbG Black Rebels (@BlackRebels_Stl) November 6, 2014

:lol:

ridiculous

there is NO DOUBT in my mind that mainstream media is going to pick up on this ISIS ******** & in turn try and turn peaceful protestors into a "Violent Militia that supports Terrorism and is growing on domestic land" I ****** hate these people more & more as the days grow.

Back
Top Bottom