Police: Mom decapitated toddler, killed herself

I would have thought getting chopped up and being eaten alive while served with a side of Sake would be the worst way to go out. :{

wait...she black tho?

damn so this makes it 3 crazy cases for black folks between the bathsalts face eater and the dc sniper.

damn yall we're climbing up that crazy meter.

the dark knight shooter helped put some distance between us tho. and of course the og unabomber.

rip to the young fellow, he never had a chance. damb shame.

Lil dude didn't even get to live his life, Broad should've just killed herself and let lil dude live. Damn shame. :{ |I :{

What I find worse is that she didn't just kill him, But cut his head and put it in the freezer? She had to be on something. :x :{

Last edited:
Definitely sounds like she has a mental disorder that went unrecognized or worse yet, was known of and unmonitored. I don't think a "normal" person would even be capable of something like that. I'm not excusing her at all, but the fact that she stabbed herself to death after murdering her son makes me think someone should've noticed long before that she was not stable.

wait...she black tho?

damn so this makes it 3 crazy cases for black folks between the bathsalts face eater and the dc sniper.

damn yall we're climbing up that crazy meter.

the dark knight shooter helped put some distance between us tho. and of course the og unabomber.

rip to the young fellow, he never had a chance. damb shame.

Please dont make this a race thing bruh.

RIP to the boy :{

Last edited:
Definitely [COLOR=#red]sounds like she has a mental disorder[/COLOR] that went unrecognized or worse yet, was known of and unmonitored. I don't think a "normal" person would even be capable of something like that. I'm not excusing her at all, but the fact that she stabbed herself to death after murdering her son makes me think someone should've noticed long before that she was not stable.

No disorder she was on drugs. The system failed this poor kid.

Chevonne Thomas was previously arrested in November 2010 for endangering the welfare of a child. She allegedly left Zahree unattended in a vehicle for an unspecified amount of time. Thomas told officials she had smoked "wet," a mixture of PCP and marijuana, before blacking out and forgetting where she left her then-10-month-old son.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...n-stabs-death-police-arrive-article-1.1142042

Back
Top Bottom