POLL - Need input on location

Where would you like to see a clothing/sneaker consignment shop located?

• Eagle Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glendale

• Pasadena

• Torrance

• Inglewood

• West LA

• East LA

• Arcadia

• San Gabriel valley

• Orange County

• None of the above - there are already too many of these shops in LA

• Total voters
Hey NT fam,

I am writing a business plan for my entrepreneurship class and my business idea is to open up a clothing/sneaker consignment store in the greater LA region. I know there are already quite a few established stores in DTLA, so for my plan, I wanted to set up shop in an area that is less concentrated, but demand is still strong. This information will be used for my primary research of my paper, so if you guys could take my poll, I'd really appreciate it! Input/suggestions welcomed.

I've always been confused about the term "consignment" when sneakers are involved . . . does this mean people sell their old sneakers as a tax write off so other people can buy them on the cheap (like a salvation army thrift shop) OR would this be a "boutique" store were you can sell your "old" classic sneakers for a premium?

*Votes for The Valley / Studio City*

Right? So many heads live in the Valley, but go out to LA for shops. Besides Primitive I can't think of a really known boutique located out here off the top of my head and none of em offer consignment. It's a open opputunity, and its closer to the big markets in LA.

My 2¢

Back
Top Bottom