poll time

I just voted for you guys. Your in 3rd atm with 20% of the votes. Hola is second with 21%, and Spoon is first with 36%.

Good luck!

voted brother. if i ever make it to minny I'm hitting you up for some food. btw is broder's any good?

Thanks guys. For sure jrs get at me if you come. Haha yeah borders is legit. Funny you mention it. I used to kick it with one of their sons back in the day. They have been around forever and continue to kill it.

saw them on the food network man and it had me salivating :lol: maybe when it gets warmer again i'll venture your way n catch a twins game or something i wanna travel more

Haha I knew you did because I saw that too. That's why I didn't ask how you heard of them. Yeah don't come now it's already in the 20's. :x

$3 for a Hamms 
mean.gif

still voted for you though

:lol: @ the Hamm's comment. People buy them though...

:pimp: I'll send you a chainsaw and dildo frank.

Nice. I don't think we'll get first. There is soooo much hype behind spoon and stable. Two completely different restaurants. He's got long dough and established. We're starting from the bottom so they say. :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ the Hamm's comment. People buy them though...

laugh.gif
 Just talking ****. It's not that bad honestly especially since you guys are an upscale eatery. Living in Missouri just has me jaded when it comes to alcohol prices. 

Hope you guys win

Back
Top Bottom