Poll: US minorities don't trust each other

"I can look outside my front door and notice this. "

Good for you.

This is more interesting b/c it's a quantified study. I don't doubt you, but it goes without saying that we all see this everyday. :/

I can look outside my front door and notice this.

Dirty had to analyze a poll to see this.
aren't you just like......the coolest?

btw...I'm amazed that you have the omiscent ability to query every single minority on their views How EVER do you do it?

I THOUGHT EVERYBODY KNEW THIS
laugh.gif

aren't you just like......the coolest?

btw...I'm amazed that you have the omiscent ability to query every single minority on their views How EVER do you do it?
laugh.gif
Idk it just comes to me naturally I guess.

All three ethnic groups viewed white Americans in a more favorable light than they did members of another minority.

Sixty-one percent of Hispanics, 54 percent of Asians and 47 percent of African-Americans said they would rather do business with whites than members of the other two groups.

Score.

Doesn't matter to me really. It's sad, but money comes in between everyone. People can trip off racism and make it difficult for themselves.They're nothing but pesstimistic. At the end of the day you just have yourself.

yea i'd rather do business with a white person then another african american.....its wrong....but black people do each other wrong this day in age

Back
Top Bottom